(Closed) RSVPS- 800 number services and website

posted 6 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

We are using one and I think its the BEST IDEA EVER!

No return postcards/postage, and the website is super helpful for your guests.  We have hotel info, shower info, as well as the day of info.  I think its just makes sense to do it.  We are using http://www.sendrsvp.com  I know there are others, but I have no complaints so far.  We just mailed our invites, so i’m hoping to see some RSVP’s soon.

Post # 4
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I realize most people have a computer but what about those that don’t or have access to one. What about any older/elderly guests?

My husband has never owned or used a computer (he say’s I’m his access to a computer), he just has no interest.

Post # 5
746 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We gave people two options for RSVPing: online or calling my mom. Most people (probably 95%) used our website (which I created on googlesites — pm me if you want to see it). Just a few called my mom, and it was mostly older people or people who just wanted to chat with my mom.

Post # 10
2589 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Southern California

weddingwire.com has a lot of great tools, including website templates & online RSVPs.  I don’t particularly care for the 800 # idea, but I may be in the minority when I say it reminds of like annoying infomercials or a sex line haha.  Do you think you could send an RSVP to those that aren’t familiar with a computer?

The topic ‘RSVPS- 800 number services and website’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors