(Closed) Rude Coordinators & Staff

posted 8 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

That’s horrible! If I were you, I’d call the management at the hotel where you had trouble with the valet and let them know that it happened – if I understand right, you never made it into the building b/c of him, and it sounds like he may have just been trying to rip you off for his own profit. In any case, I’d drop them an email and say “I’m not sure what your policy is for prospective event clients, but I want to let you know what happened.”

Post # 5
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

wow thats so uncalled for! i had something sort of simliar happen yesterday. the guy wasn’t mean or nasty but he did recommend us using a smaller venue on their grounds because we are having a smaller wedding. he too said “itd be awkward” i was like “no if i want the bigger venue thats what i will have” lol

Post # 6
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I had a similar situation when I went scouting. We went to look at a hotel and golf course in Rancho Palos Verdes. The coordinator who was showing us around wasn’t the most pleasant and certainly didn’t have an answer to ANY of the questions I asked her. The hotel basically told me that my guest count of 80-100 was too small to accommodate. Nice, huh?

The topic ‘Rude Coordinators & Staff’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors