(Closed) Rustic Budget-Friendly Cape Cod Wedding Venue under $4000?

posted 5 years ago in Cape Cod, Marthas Vinyard, Nantucket, and Block Island
Post # 4
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

The first thing I thought of when reading your post was Bourne Farm, but you said you’ve already emailed them. It’s beautiful. The only reason FI and I didn’t choose Bourne Farm is because it felt like it was too much money for what we wanted. They were $3500 for the whole day or maybe the whole weekend. I can’t remember.

I’m getting married at Camp Kiwanee in Hanson, MA. It’s an old girls camp with a beautiful rustic lodge on a pond. They have cabins for overnight options onsight and you can bring in an outside caterer.

http://www.campkiwanee.com/rentals/weddings/

Congrats and good luck!

Post # 7
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Have you checked out the red lion inn in cohassett? I have no idea what their rates are, but it seems like a pretty neat place

Post # 8
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@SilvaBaron:  I did visit. They’ve been great so far. They have a few different options. With the ceremony but without the overnight packages it was $2,750. $2,500 without the ceremony. I think one of the overnight packages was $3,700 for the wedding night, but I’m not sure.

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Congrats on your engagement!!

You should definitely look at the Sandwich Heritage Museums & Gardens…Gorgeous grounds (save money on flowers and decorations!), plus you can have cocktail hour inside the vintage car museum…You can have a tent reception or I think they have an indoor venue, so you can be as formal or as low-key as you’d like.

It seems beautiful and unique without being “in-your-face-Cape-Cod” (if that makes sense).

Do a Google Image Search for “Heritage Museums and Gardens” and you’ll get some great ideas of what it’s like 🙂

Plus Sandwich is pretty close to Bourne.

http://heritagemuseumsandgardens.org/plan-your-visit/event-rentals/ 

Post # 11
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

In case you are looking for a DJ or DJ/Band combo that is inexpensive I would recommend DJ MaShane (http://www.DJMashane.com)  I was a wedding planner for years and used them a lot for cape weddings.  Paul and Shane are great guys to work with and Shane is really funny.

Good luck.  Let us know your final vendor list and what the total was in case others are looking for the same thing!

Post # 12
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@ritamaeb:  Another thing– I just got engaged, and Bourne Farm’s first available wedding was in 2015 or 2016 or something crazy like that.

Post # 13
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Our wedding is in Oct. 2014 and we’re looking for the same exact thing as you on Cape Cod!

I’ve had some luck so far….

Borsari Galley in Dennis! If you do a Friday wedding, it could be as cheap as 2,225 to rent the place and 58 dollars a plate. It is SO COOL and I really want my wedding there.

Orleans Inn, 1,000 to rent, 75 dollars a plate.

Coonamessett Inn in Falmouth; 2,000 to rent, $65 average for a plate but meals as cheap as $35 a plate.

Prices I got from lighthouse seemed too expensive, food wise…. and I personally don’t think it’s that pretty.

The topic ‘Rustic Budget-Friendly Cape Cod Wedding Venue under $4000?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors