Rustic Jersey wedding with a $6,000 budget?

posted 2 years ago in Venue
Post # 2
941 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

We got married in Sussex County, NJ and had a similar budget. What about a local community hall? We got married at a lake clubhouse. It was much cheaper than a traditional venue.

I’ve heard that the Belvidere Manor Banquet Hall is relatively inexpensive, although I don’t know the cost. Regarding traditional venues, my DH’s cousin had his wedding at Flynn’s on the Hill in Phillipsburg. They were on a pretty tight budget and made it work.

Post # 3
8 posts

The Stillwater Firehouse is very rustic! Also look at some local eateries or even the Centenary College grounds they may have something that could work! 

Post # 5
2364 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

GreeneyeslostnFL:  STILLWATER??  I thought I was the only person in existence that knew of that town!  

Post # 6
8 posts

I grew up there! Its a pretty little place! you can try The Boathouse ( on swartswood lake very cute and rustic. There is also the Walpak Inn a little farther up but its beautiful. Try the Firehouse, I have been to alot of functions there and its a pretty A-Frame building very rustic hunting lodge type. Also look into Sparta too.. there are some fun places there! Krogh’s is very rustic and probably affordable plus you have the boardwalk next door at Lake Mohawk for pictures! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors