- 4 years ago
- Wedding: November 2013
Two weeks ago, I met with a florist because I had a mental breakdown and decided I didn’t want to DIY my bouquet the night before the wedding. I emailed a couple florists and then met with one who seemed totally down with doing my bouquets/corsages for the wedding. She said she’d email me a quote in a couple days, but it’s been two weeks now, and I haven’t heard anything. You think it would be okay to send her an email today? I know my order is small, so I don’t want to be a pest, but if her plans have changed and she can’t do my order… I need to commence my meltdown ASAP and look for backup plans.
Or should I wait a little bit longer? I don’t want to come off as bridezilla (which I might be right now, *sigh*). Advice, bees?