(Closed) safian & rudolph jewelers?

posted 7 years ago in Philadelphia
Post # 3
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

I went ring shopping on jeweler’s row for my e-ring, but I have always been a fan of that little street. Tongue out  I went into Safian to ask about a ring I saw in the window, but just the setting not the stone.  They replied with “I think that one is out of your range”.  I mean come on? really? You treat people that way?  It just wasn’t good business.  Across the street at Barksy, they let me try on whatever I wanted, gave us quotes, they took their time even tho it was packed.  And Mr. Barsky was adorable.  I also had a good experience at Harry Merril.

Overall though, sansom street is a bit inflated (eventhough its the 2nd largest diamond district in the country).  Not a bit, a lot.  My e-ring actually came from nyc.  He worked with a jeweler to custom-make mine, complete with GIA report and appraisal.  The whole ring cost what just the stone would’ve been on sansom.  It’s definitely worth checkign out.  Even if you dont buy, as research.

Post # 4
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

i don’t have much experience with safian and rudolph myself, but that’s where my fiance bought my engagement ring. he loved the people there and was very satisfied with the service!

The topic ‘safian & rudolph jewelers?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors