(Closed) Seattle Meet & Greet 2010

posted 8 years ago in Seattle
  • poll: What's days can you come to the Meet and Greet?
    January 28th : (4 votes)
    22 %
    February 4th : (8 votes)
    44 %
    February 11th : (4 votes)
    22 %
    February 18th : (2 votes)
    11 %
  • Post # 3
    1482 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

I voted for the 4th but really, I can do any date other than Feb 11th.  Fiance is leaving to go up to Whistler to watch the Olympics on the 12th so I want to hang out with him that night.

Post # 4
    196 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

Looking forward to meeting everyone!  πŸ™‚

Post # 5
    1570 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 1996

Sounds like fun. πŸ™‚

Post # 6
    7082 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2009

This is going to be so fun!!! I can do the 28th or the 4th, but it looks like the 4th is winning so far.

When we’re official on a date, I’m going to start PMing people who are coming…  πŸ™‚

Post # 7
    981 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2008 - A tiny town just outside of Glacier National Park

I really want to come, but if it’s the 4th I have a prior commitment. There’s a Seattle wedding vendor who JUST got engaged and then found out she had CANCER. (Ugh.) There’s a benefit for her on the 4th at SoDo Park put on by her friends.

It’s just a suggestion, but it would also be a great place to meet. There’s no entry (just a suggested donation), there will be food and drink, and there are a ton of wedding-related items up for silent auction. I’m sure they’ll go for a STEAL.

I’ll keep watching this thread to see when y’all decide to meet, and if I can make it. πŸ™‚

If anyone is interested in joining me, or possibly having the meet-up at SoDo Park, here are the details: http://weheartsharlane.showitsite.com/

Post # 8
    3871 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I want to come.  I’m a newlywed. Jan 28th will work for me. Feb 4th may work.  As for the others, I don’t know.  But I will try.

Post # 9
    1189 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2010

All the Feb dates work for me!

Post # 10
    576 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2009

I’m a newlywed, and I want to come! I missed the last one πŸ™ February 4th is the best day for me!

Post # 11
    389 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2010

At this point I can come any of those days, but tomorrow or the 4th is best

Post # 13
    576 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2009

Okay, so what’s the deal for the fourth? Time and place? Are we supposed to bring our SO’s?

The topic ‘Seattle Meet & Greet 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors