(Closed) Second American Revolution in 2012?

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Do you believe the US is headed for some sort of Second Revolution?
    No, that's dumb. : (9 votes)
    41 %
    Maybe, but I really doubt it. : (5 votes)
    23 %
    Yes, it is plausible. : (7 votes)
    32 %
    Yes, I am thinking about stockpiling, making a family plan, and getting ready : (1 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 3
    600 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2006

OMG I was just talking about this to my roommate!  I just feel like something big is going to happen with our society.  It seems like both sides are just getting nuttier and nuttier and the everyday person is more and more against the whole political system.  Everything feels so unstable and just…whoa.  When it comes down to there being a revolution though, I think revolutions could happen in individual cities or maybe even a small state, but I think our country is just too damn big for there to be a real revolution.

So I picked maybe because I feel like it’s imminent, but I don’t think the whole country could revolt.

Post # 4
    4682 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

I think the tea party stuff has crested.

Post # 6
    686 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I think that with everything the world (not just the U.S.) is experiencing it could definitely happen. Maybe not for another decade or so, but anything is possible.

Post # 7
    6394 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

The majority of people don’t even bother with voting. I feel like if a group tries to revolt it will be a relatively small number of people that the US military will deal with and we’ll all write them off as nut jobs.

The topic ‘Second American Revolution in 2012?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors