(Closed) Secular Ceremony Text From Our 10.23.10 Wedding

posted 7 years ago in Secular
Post # 3
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Thanks for posting this. I didn’t read through all of it, because I’m not at this point in my planning yet, but I added it to my favorites for later. It’s a great resource! 

Post # 4
1641 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Awesome.  I really need as much help with this as I can get, esp. since we are not writing our own vows. FI is painfully shy and just wants to get to the repeat after me and I do parts!

Post # 5
104 posts
Blushing bee

Thanks for posting this!  I wish I could have a completely non-denominational ceremony but FI wants his Presbyterian minister to marry us so I’m trying to find some readings that I’m comfortable with to add as well.

Post # 6
2600 posts
Sugar bee

Thank you for this!  It has been tough finding things – we are writing the entire thing ourselves as our officiant is my groom’s best friend and hasn’t done a wedding before. 

Beautiful ceremony!

Post # 7
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

thanks for posting this! I have been trying to find some way to do our ceremony text that is only slightly religious. This helps to put me in the right direction! I’ve never been to a secular wedding so I had no idea where to start!

Post # 8
866 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Just lovely. Thank you for posting 😀

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

This is incredible!  Thank you so much for posting.  In honor of our Enlightenment forefathers, I may just use huge portions of this and insert additional/relative information where needed.  I absolutely LOVE this!

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

This is incredible!  Thank you so much for posting.  In honor of our Enlightenment forefathers, I may just use huge portions of this and insert additional/relative information where needed.  I absolutely LOVE this!

Post # 11
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I just started a thread the other day adressing this issue so happy to find this! Thank you for posting it I hope you don’t mind if I use this and make changes to fit my husband and I come up with a renewal Ceremony.

Post # 12
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Awesome, thanks heaps for sharing!

Post # 13
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This is LOVELY!! We’re starting work on ours this week (34 days to go, eek!!) and this is a *huge* help. Thanks so much for posting them! 🙂

Post # 14
645 posts
Busy bee

Thank you for posting this. I’m going down the same route and I see this as one of the most daunting tasks when it comes to wedding planning. This helps a lot! 

Post # 15
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This is awesome! 🙂

Post # 16
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

This is great! It’s true, these resources are difficult to find. Thank you for sharing. I appreciate it.

The topic ‘Secular Ceremony Text From Our 10.23.10 Wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors