(Closed) SELLERS BEWARE MORGAN MARCUS [email protected]

posted 5 years ago in Photos/Videos
  • poll: Have you been contacted by this scammer?
    Yes : (10 votes)
    36 %
    No : (18 votes)
    64 %
  • Post # 3
    12816 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

These scammers really need to work on their grammar. It’s getting pretty obvious now…

Plus, who books a photographer without first asking the price, or sharing the date?  Terrible scam!

Post # 4
    110 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I got a scam email from this person as well in response to a dress I am selling in classifieds. I deleted it, but am glad you posted this on here for people to know. It was almost identical to yours, just with the difference of saying that this dress is considered sold and all kinds of other weird language.  

Post # 6
    588 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

She emailed me as well…didn’t understand half of what she said.  It was in response to bridesmaid bags…50 of them.  I was skeptical from the beginning.

Post # 8
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I just got an email from her too inquiring about the items I’m selling. I could tell by the grammar she was a scammer. Thanks for posting! 🙂

Post # 10
    413 posts
    Helper bee

This scammer replied to 3 of my ads within 15 minutes! 

Post # 12
    413 posts
    Helper bee

I had only one Nigerian scammer in two years on the old system. I really wis we could go back to the old classifieds format 🙁

Post # 14
    241 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Thanks for the heads-up ladies, this “person” also responded to my classified ad for my shoes for sale, with the same written response.

I wish I checked here first, as I was suspicious too, instead I just emailed them back and said no, if she wants the shoes she pays me thru paypal and gives me her address, lol.

Post # 15
    505 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

She just responded to 3 of my classifieds in the few days and ALL the replies have the SAME format! :/. She said she was interested in my gown and that I should consider it sold, that she would give me $20 over the price and that she would have ppl to pick it up for her since she lives in “Washington”???!! 

That was SO weird… 

Post # 16
    413 posts
    Helper bee

This person is STILL emailing me! Even after I called her out for being a scammer. I guess she’s having severaweddings lol

The topic ‘SELLERS BEWARE MORGAN MARCUS [email protected]’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors