Post # 1
WOW just one month to go and so much to do I still have not gotten all my rsvp back Guess makeing phone calls
I still need to figur out hair and make up
Still need to taste test the food
Have to meet up with the DJ
I am working on my DIY Bust most are done
WOW what a busy month ahead
Post # 3
I keep looking at my calender and have no idea how we’re going to get all the wedding things done and get my stuff moved into his house in time…or at least before I lose what’s left of my mind
Post # 4
It sounds like a month is plenty to get done what is on your list. The only thing I would worry about is if you didn’t have your taste test yet what if the food is not good and you want to go with a different caterer that could be tough. Good luck in the coming month hope everythings comes together perfectly for you.
Post # 5
Time has sure flown by! I can’t believe a month left! I am so excited!! I still can’t believe I’m actually getting married.
Someone pinch me! 😉
Post # 6
I can not believe it is only a month away. I keep getting confused when people say to me that my wedding is NEXT month. It takes me a minute to clue in!
I have a big list of last minute things, but nothing too major. Only a couple small DIY.
The thing is we leave in 3 weeks to head to our wedding, so when I realized this today I had a small heart attack! lol. I’m sure it will be fine. I just keep making lists, crossing them off and making new ones.
I’m just so excited!
Post # 7
Thank GOODNESS I am not the only one who hasn’t done these things 🙂
Post # 8
I have to go for my hair trial this Saturday. I am going to go for another makeup trial since the first one was a disaster.
I have to make favors, table numbers and find a wedding card holder/box.
Finalize music for both ceremony and reception.
Practice our first dance, we have been taking lessons but not making time to practice 🙁
Whiten my teeth and go for a facial.
I am sure there is a ton more that I am forgetting.
Post # 9
Mine is September 18th…everyone keeps asking if I’m nervous. I say well yeah, not about getting married, but I’m terrified I’ll forget something important! Here is my list of remaining tasks:
– Attend makeup trial and final dress alteration appointments
– Make a playlist of songs for when the band is taking their breaks
– Meet with officiant to finalize details and go over/finalize the ceremony.
– Once the ceremony script has been finalized, we can have our programs printed. The same person is also doing our table numbers.
– Finish decorating our arch
– Purchase cake cutting set
– Purchase the last few gifts for the bridal party
– Once all of the RSVPS roll in (should be next week…fingers crossed), assign seating and do either cards or one of those big framed things to tell people their table numbers.
– Purchase my jewelry
– Meet with the band to go over details of the night, proper pronunciation of names, etc.
I feel like that is a million things and I’m still forgetting something major. I’m probably not, but can’t seem to shake the lingering feeling that I am!
Post # 10
@Wonderstruck: Everyone keeps asking if I am excited, anxious might be a better word for it. Excited is the words to use for Hawaii!
You reminded me that I need to finalize cupcake flavors. I might have to do some more sampling, tough job but someone’s got to do it 🙂
Also I have to attend my final dress fitting- don’t forget undergarments and shoes!
And make my seating chart- mostly organized I need to have it printed.