(Closed) sept 2010 girls- what have you been up to since the wedding?

posted 7 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Off to our honeymoon in the beginning of January.  Turks and Caicos!

Post # 4
1523 posts
Bumble bee

We went on a 10 day honeymoon to Napa and San Francisco in September. Since then we have both been busy looking for new jobs and working on our house.

I just accepted a new job and will start in the new year! FI is still looking, but I know that he will find something great too!

In the house we pulled out carpet and refinished some of our hardwoods. We also just replaced our furnace and a lot of duct work after it died last week. Yikes!

We are enjoying married life!

Post # 5
10367 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

We did our short honeymoon in Colorado, and are now planning our mega trips next year – 2 weeks in Iceland in July, and then 6 months in Asia starting in September! We’re also planning a move to the Bay Area (where we’ll land after our Asia trip). Also learning how to invest our nest egg to get the best returns over the next couple of years in preparation for buying a house about a year after we land in the Bay Area. Life is exciting right now!

Post # 6
337 posts
Helper bee

Post wedding has been some busy times! I went back to University on the 13th of Sept and just finished my first semester in the education program. We just came back from an awesome honeymoon in Punta Cana -(Dec 11-18th). We will be going to China in May for one month, and we plan on starting to try for a baby late 2012!

Post # 7
4024 posts
Honey bee

we went on our honeymoon in October, and have just been living our normal lives! Work and raising a toddler 🙂 I still love seeing the band on his finger!

Post # 8
337 posts
Helper bee

@Rosie Girl: agreed to the wedding band! i get so excited everytime i see him wear it 🙂

Post # 9
251 posts
Helper bee

My DH and I are just enjoying married life, really.  We’re loving living together and just doing life together. 

And, I agree with you girls… so fun to see the wedding band on his finger! : )

The topic ‘sept 2010 girls- what have you been up to since the wedding?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors