Sept. 2014 Bees, let's see your venues!

posted 3 years ago in September 2014
Post # 3
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Great Venue!!!

We’re getting married in a more “traditional” catering hall – but it is beautiful and I love it

Post # 5
615 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Just look at that downtown view! In love with the beach ceremony, mines in June.

Post # 7
274 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

our wedding is in early october, but this is where our reception will be held.  above a grill & brewery downtown.  building built in the 1800s.. has a super cool feel to it.  hoping to put together some tall centerpieces with autumn colored branches/leaves.

Post # 9
429 posts
Helper bee

@ImmaBee:  I love the aquarium idea! How cool! (and entertaining for your guests!!)

Post # 12
1290 posts
Bumble bee

We are getting married at a botanical garden, and I’m so excited! 🙂  I hope the late September weather is good enough!

Post # 13
682 posts
Busy bee

@smirkypox:  is this Pearl at the Webb?! I looked here with my FI and we were totally obbsessed, it just wouldn’t fit our budget and guestlist! Your wedding will be amazing here!!!! 

Post # 14
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014
Post # 15
274 posts
Helper bee

@leannteresa1:  Yes it is!!   We definitely splurged a little as we originally were originally hoping to do a low budget wedding…. but oh well, we reallly liked the feel of the building & just had to do it.     What venues in Buffalo are you using?   In the midst of booking a photographer this week.  Then begins the dress shopping!

Post # 16
682 posts
Busy bee

@smirkypox:  ugh! after many many manyyy long conversations with my FI we decided to have it at Ellicott Creek Fire Hall, my dad has been a member there for 30 years and we know the caterer very well, we are try to do a lower budget wedding so having at Pearl at the Webb was just in my dreams 🙁 but I am happy we choose where we did though because it is more convenient for everyone in the end.

On a different note, I purchased my dress already & I just need a photographer & florist! Where are you going dress shopping?! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors