Sept 21, 2013, its almost time!!!

posted 3 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
2372 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

My biggest speed bump at the moment is getting through the rest of this work day! LOL. I will have a few things to keep me more occupied tomorrow through work and then Thurs and Fri I have off!

I am fairly set, still have to finish my bridesmaids’ shoes. I am glittering them. But they are well on their way.

Wed night when I go home my FI and I need to figure out the men’s ties. I think we have it down but we need to actually do it.

Tonight I need to make sure I pack everything I could need! The wedding is in my hometown which is about 2.5 hrs away from where I live and work, which is why I need to pack and NOT FORGET ANYTHING.

My mom is finishing my brooch bouquet, and then FI needs to write his groomsmen thank you letters, and we need to steam my dresses….

Thursday is a huge food prep day too, our wedding is heavy hors d’eouvres and my mom is prepping/pre-making much of it!

Friday will be a verrrryyyy big day with setup, we have ALOT to setup but we get the venue from 12noon on friday until 12 noon on sunday (its a B&B) and fortunately I have plenty of help so we should be good!

Post # 4
8593 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

I feel like I have tons to do.  But all I want to do is go to sleep!

Post # 6
2372 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

@FutureArmyWife12:  Actually we have the whole B&B for all that time! It’s a small B&B, just four rooms (one of which is a suite that sleeps up to 6) and when my rentals came out to $700 more than I anticipated I would definitely say we paid for that time! Haha. But my venue is one of the things I am most happy with and I think it is 100% worth the cost (probably close to $6,000 just for the venue and the rentals of tent, chairs, tables, linens, etc.). That’s still not too bad for having a whole place to ourselves!! She includes breakfast both saturday morning and sunday morning and we are having our rehearsal dinner there and everything.

Post # 7
3424 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Oh good luck! I am s o excited for Saturday myself, because then it is offically 1 year til our date. Have a wonderful day!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors