(Closed) Sept 4, 2010 Brides!! 157 days to go…

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

It’s so crazy! It won’t be long before we pass the 100 day count down! Wow! Things are going smoothly here, too. I’m just procrasinating a bit on officiant and deciding on if I want an iPod reception. haha.

Post # 4
436 posts
Helper bee

I can’t believe it either! Yesterday I found out that our tent doesn’t have lighting, which for some strange reason i thought it did.  SOOOO a huge thing added to my already full to do list. I made one for March and haven’t finished it yet! So I have April and March to do now! AGH! I can’t believe it, it;ll be here before you know it.

Post # 6
809 posts
Busy bee

I can’t believe it! 5 months!! My goal this week is to find a hair comb to wear. The flower I had bought doesn’t go with my dress (I bought the flower before the dress..oops!) I’ve spent hours on Etsy looking for combs. Hopefully I find something that doesn’t cost me a fortune soon. 

I should have all my napkins finished by the end of April, which is exciting. I also have to come up with ceremony decorations…Oy. I should post some pictures and get some ideas from you ladies!

The topic ‘Sept 4, 2010 Brides!! 157 days to go…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors