(Closed) September 18th, 2010

posted 9 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m getting married on September 18th, 2010 in Huntington Beach, CA.  We signed the contract with the venue in early April and also have our photographer booked.  Like other DIYers. I love that the long engagement allows for a bunch of fun projects!

Post # 4
119 posts
Blushing bee

I’m getting married on September 18, 2010 in Pittsburgh, PA!  We’ve also booked the church, reception hall and photographer.  I can’t wait to get started on my invitations this summer.

Post # 5
2634 posts
Sugar bee

I’m a September 18, 2010 bride as well!  We’re getting married at one of the park sites here in San Diego.

Post # 6
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I’m getting married on September 18th THIS year (a Friday).  Happy planning, ladies!

Post # 7
2470 posts
Buzzing bee

We considered Sept 18 but it is Yom Kippur. We actually will only have one Jewish guest in attendance, but out of consideration for that single person, we chose not to have it then. We went with Sept 25 instead.

Post # 9
256 posts
Helper bee

I’m getting married September 18th 2010 and cannot wait. September is my favorite month of the year and we wanted to give ourselves plenty of planning time (and saving!). We have the venue, photographer, DJ, and JoP booked.

Post # 11
256 posts
Helper bee

I technically have everything planned (in my head and wedding planner) LOL. I am just waiting to be able to actually do it without looking crazy. I am just so excited!!!

Post # 12
160 posts
Blushing bee

I’m also September 18th 2010!!!

Have any of guys started dress shopping yet? I’ve been putting it off because I think it may be too early, but I cannot wait to get started! We also have our Chapel, reception site and photographer booked. We have our first tasting at the catering place next month!

Post # 14
116 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a Sept 18th, 2010 bride too!!    I already have my venue, caterer, and photographer.  I have also started dress shopping, it’s never too soon!  You only have 1+ year to try on wedding gowns…live it up!  Congratulations ladies!!

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee

I am also a 09/18/2010 bride! So far we have the chapel, venue and caterer. I to have the photographer soon (it’s between 2). I have also started dress shopping and am going on Sat, but this is really due to the fact that my mom lives 700 miles away and will be in town visiting. So excited though!

Post # 16
63 posts
Worker bee

Teehee, yay date twins!

The topic ‘September 18th, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors