(Closed) September 20, 2013!

posted 5 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@jd2012:  I wanted to do a Friday wedding to save some money, but FI wasn’t having it!  So I’m on 9/21…exciting, isn’t it?!

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee

We are having a small ceremony, intermediate family and close friends on Sept 20th in my future-in-law’s backyard. Then a reception on Sept 28th for everybody else.

I have already booked the venue and the officiant.. it’s feeling very real now.

Post # 6
473 posts
Helper bee

September 20 as well. No way in hell was I paying the Saturday ransom. Plus, as someone who has been to Friday weddings in the past, I greatly appreciated the excuse to take a half day at work. My guests are going to love me, they get to work a short day and eat and drink on my dime!

Post # 7
30 posts
Newbee

Hey ladies!!! I am getting married on the 20th as well.  How are things coming along for you?  How much to do have left to do?  I feel like I am doing well at this point but when I think about details I feel a bit overwhelmed.  Details (rehersal dinner dress, music selection, cake topper??, mrs. & mr. signs, ect..) Also, we sent out our STD and know that a few people can’t make it.  We don’t have a formal “b” list made but we do have friends we could invite.  Do you guys think I should send them STD cards now or wait to hear back on the RSVP cards??

On another note I am super happy with the 20th we had originally wanted the 21st but one of  our venues was already book so moved to the 20th.  Things book like a year in advance in Vail, fing crazy!!!!

The topic ‘September 20, 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors