(Closed) September 2012 bees !!! How are you feeling?!

posted 5 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

lol feeling like i should be feeling tht way a bit myself lately but i adoped a “i refuse to be stressed about this wedding” attitude and somehow it’s actually stuck, despite uncontrollable issues like my car having to be fixed and then crapping out on my way to work again this morning haha i’m like really?! this would happen as the wedding gets closer and closer <sigh>

Post # 4
584 posts
Busy bee

Hah, yes.  That’s about 100% me.  I’ve slowly whittled down the list, but I’m still completely overwhelmed.

We haven’t even ordered our rings!!!

Post # 5
55 posts
Worker bee

Lol that looks about right.  I feel like when I’m not doing wedding stuff I’m wasting precious time!  

Post # 6
201 posts
Helper bee

I feel behind, but I still feel like everything is coming together! I had a recent epiphany that I do NOT have to do everything myself – I can delegate. I have been delegating more and more and my stress has nearly dissipated. I sent out STDs so I’m not totally stressed about invites, but I’d really like to get them out by Monday…

Post # 7
206 posts
Helper bee

@swarlesk

that’s how i am about my invites since i’ve sent out save the dates already too but i’ve had to wait till the rest of my supplies come in to finish them since i’m making them myself

when are you asking that RSVP’s be returned by? i’m trying to make those right now but i’m not sure when is a reasonable time that i ask they be returned by

Post # 8
1093 posts
Bumble bee

@PuzzleBee:  +1 … can’t wait to have my life back!

Post # 9
201 posts
Helper bee

@OhwhataJenn:  We’re asking for RSVPs by 9/1.  We figure that will give us enough time before the wedding to harass the people who don’t respond… 🙂 We sent out STDs in June and we’ve gotten verbal RSVPs from almost everyone (only 80 guests) , so I’m not too worried about it. Still, I’ve got to finish addressing them and get ’em in the mail!

Post # 10
2135 posts
Buzzing bee

@londonchick:  lol

I am pretty good. Not too stressed. So far everything is working out wonderfully!

Post # 11
206 posts
Helper bee

ok cool thank you that is what i was thinking for mine as well. haha same here actually, on the save the dates and the verbal RSVP’s and the guest # too! yup i’m just waiting on a couple more things to come in in order to send them out but yea i need to get on addressing mine too, i have gotten my vintage postage stamps already an everything the only thing i wasn’t able to find was i really wanted a wax stamp for my sealing wax in the shape of a gear but alas i wasn’t able to find one

Post # 12
369 posts
Helper bee

I feel as crazy as that pic looks!!  My RSVPs are due back August 21, the invites should be out but they came smuged so I have to wait till the end of the week to get new ones.  Hoping to get them out the middle of next week.  Kinda wishing I did save the dates..

Other than that I think it’s life making me crazy my car is being a total douche and I’m wicked nervous about a job interview tomorrow.

@OhwhataJenn:  Where’d you find vintage stamps??

Post # 13
774 posts
Busy bee

Im feeling pretty good! Im prepared to start tracking people down for rsvps lol. I still need to order our rings, and I havent found shoes or a bracelet!!! A few last minute dyi’s but so far Im feeling not bad!

Post # 14
2233 posts
Buzzing bee

Looks about right. I got a revised quote from our venue and nearly fell over, then I looked over it in detail and noticed a bunch of things added that we don’t actually need.

Let’s not even discuss all that I have to get done in the next 7 weeks.

Post # 15
206 posts
Helper bee

@soon2beMRSgq i’m sorry to hear you are also having car troubles but glad to know i’m not the only one. i got my stamps from https://www.etsy.com/people/VerdeStudio (a bride on another site recommended) she had me pick the ones i liked for my theme and made a custom listing for me. if you aren’t really specific on which ones you’re wanting you can prolly get out cheaper, just let her know about how much you wanna spend and see if she can work it out for you, she’s very nice. also GOOD LUCK! on the job interview

Post # 16
369 posts
Helper bee

@OhwhataJenn:  We’re deff sharing the pain of stupid cars!!  Thanks for the info I will have to check her out!  I’ve become an etsy addict!

The topic ‘September 2012 bees !!! How are you feeling?!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors