(Closed) September 2013 Babies!

posted 4 years ago in Babies
Post # 4
1012 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@pmerr:  Good ideal! Now that I’m back to work I need a reason to stalk Weddingbee 🙂

1. Name of your LO: Evelyn

2. Your LO’s birthday: September 12, 2013

3. Abbreviated Labor Story: Evelyn was delivered via scheduled c-section due to my doctors being nervous to induce me (pregnancy complications) and her large size

4. Best thing about being a mom so far: Seeing her smile in response to me! I just started back at work this Monday, and when I get home she gives me the biggest smile. It warms my heart!

5. Hardest thing about being a mom so far: Leaving her to go to work and managing my constant worrying. Since she’s had some eating issues, I’ve been so anxious at points I start shaking. I was diagnosed with PPD, and the medication and having someone to talk to was tremendously helpful, I’m starting to feel like my confident, happy self again!

6. What baby-related question do you wish you had the magic answer for right now? She’s not throwing up anymore and will eat without screaming, but she spits up a ton. Sometimes it makes her aspirate. We’re trying to find a way to stop that from happening, because it scares both of us!

Post # 5
1012 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@pmerr:  And if you find an answer to the spit-up problem, let me know 🙂

Post # 8
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I haven’t been on WeddingBee since Evelyn was born I think so I figured I should check it out. I must admit it’s nice getting back into the swing of things.

1. Name of your LO: Evelyn Harley

2. Your LO’s birthday: September 24th, 2013

3. Abbreviated Labor Story: 25 hours, 2 epidurals, 30 mintues of pushing.

4. Best thing about being a mom so far: Her smiles. They just make everything 100x better.

5. Hardest thing about being a mom so far: Not being able to get things done. I’m constently conflicted about spending time with her and getting laundry folded or making dinner or showering.

6. What baby-related question do you wish you had the magic answer for right now? Getting rid of the baby weight magically. 

Post # 9
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Not sure if we want to add pictures here or not but here’s one from last week. 😛

Post # 11
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

1. Name of your LO: Ethan Alexander
2. Your LO’s birthday: September 9, 2013
3. Abbreviated Labor Story: Born via emergency c-section 2 months pre-term at 31weeks, 5 days due to severe pre-eclampsia Read the full birth story here: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/birth-story-preeclampsia-31-week-preemie-long#axzz2sUDPH4ao
4. Best thing about being a mom so far: The smiles and laughs, watching him grow! The way he looks at me like I’m the most beautiful/wonderful thing to walk on the face of the earth!
5. Hardest thing about being a mom so far: Lack of sleep
6. What baby-related question do you wish you had the magic answer for right now? What is the cause of SIDS and how can it be entirely prevented? 

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors