September 2013 Babies!

posted 3 years ago in Babies
Post # 4
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@pmerr:  Good ideal! Now that I’m back to work I need a reason to stalk Weddingbee 🙂

1. Name of your LO: Evelyn

2. Your LO’s birthday: September 12, 2013

3. Abbreviated Labor Story: Evelyn was delivered via scheduled c-section due to my doctors being nervous to induce me (pregnancy complications) and her large size

4. Best thing about being a mom so far: Seeing her smile in response to me! I just started back at work this Monday, and when I get home she gives me the biggest smile. It warms my heart!

5. Hardest thing about being a mom so far: Leaving her to go to work and managing my constant worrying. Since she’s had some eating issues, I’ve been so anxious at points I start shaking. I was diagnosed with PPD, and the medication and having someone to talk to was tremendously helpful, I’m starting to feel like my confident, happy self again!

6. What baby-related question do you wish you had the magic answer for right now? She’s not throwing up anymore and will eat without screaming, but she spits up a ton. Sometimes it makes her aspirate. We’re trying to find a way to stop that from happening, because it scares both of us!

Post # 5
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@pmerr:  And if you find an answer to the spit-up problem, let me know 🙂

Post # 8
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I haven’t been on WeddingBee since Evelyn was born I think so I figured I should check it out. I must admit it’s nice getting back into the swing of things.

1. Name of your LO: Evelyn Harley

2. Your LO’s birthday: September 24th, 2013

3. Abbreviated Labor Story: 25 hours, 2 epidurals, 30 mintues of pushing.

4. Best thing about being a mom so far: Her smiles. They just make everything 100x better.

5. Hardest thing about being a mom so far: Not being able to get things done. I’m constently conflicted about spending time with her and getting laundry folded or making dinner or showering.

6. What baby-related question do you wish you had the magic answer for right now? Getting rid of the baby weight magically. 

Post # 9
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Not sure if we want to add pictures here or not but here’s one from last week. 😛

Post # 11
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

1. Name of your LO: Ethan Alexander
2. Your LO’s birthday: September 9, 2013
3. Abbreviated Labor Story: Born via emergency c-section 2 months pre-term at 31weeks, 5 days due to severe pre-eclampsia Read the full birth story here: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/birth-story-preeclampsia-31-week-preemie-long#axzz2sUDPH4ao
4. Best thing about being a mom so far: The smiles and laughs, watching him grow! The way he looks at me like I’m the most beautiful/wonderful thing to walk on the face of the earth!
5. Hardest thing about being a mom so far: Lack of sleep
6. What baby-related question do you wish you had the magic answer for right now? What is the cause of SIDS and how can it be entirely prevented? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors