September 2013 Babies!

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
1647 posts
Bumble bee

Ohh my goodness so happy to see a Sept board already! :)

AND CONGRATS TO YOU! :) From a June mama

93 posts
Worker bee

@MrsMaskatoBe:  Congrats! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

p.s. IF I get my BFP, I’ll be joining you here :)

100 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsMaskatoBe:  I think I really belong here too.. :) I’m probably gonna be Sept 2. Are you having any symptoms yet? I just have sore breasts and weird crampies (that after consulting Dr. Google may be Round Ligament Pain?!)

I can’t get in to my doc for a blood test until Dec 26, kind of bummed on that! But we are experiencing Snowpocalypse 2012 right now in the midwest, so I’m glad I dont have to leave the house today.

539 posts
Busy bee

It’s fun seeing the new boards pop up each month! I hope to be in this board in 2 years….for some reason I really want a September baby. Congrats and a H&H 9 months to all!

275 posts
Helper bee

Im also really hoping to be a part of the Sept 2013 board! Will find out in a few weeks. Cross your fingers for me! :) Would love to continue this journey with you ladies!

100 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsMaskatoBe:  I told the hubs the evening I found out — he was over the moon excited. :) Best christmas present ever, just hoping it’s a sticky sticky little one!!

I am having minor symptoms.. pulling/cramping & tender breasts. I go to the doc on Dec 26 but I don’t think I’ll get an ultrasound then, just a blood test and maybe an exam. I have still been doing my cheap tests and they are slooowly getting darker!

1915 posts
Buzzing bee

yay! September mommas! Congrats guys! hope you’re all feeling well! This is such an exciting time afte rjust having gotten your BFP! enjoy!

love from the june mommas!

100 posts
Blushing bee

@anotherbee:  thank you!! :) just praying we all graduate to our second trimesters and beyond!!

4387 posts
Honey bee

Oh my goodness a September board! So exciting. Congrats ladies!! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

160 posts
Blushing bee

Hello friends! I’m gonna play here, I think. My EDD is 8/27/13, but based on ovulation it is 9/1/13. Is anybody telling family yet?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.