(Closed) September 2014 brides – planning timeline

posted 4 years ago in September 2014
Post # 3
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

congrats! We have booked our reception hall and have an appointment at the church at the end of June. I’ve already asked all my girls and FI asked his brother to be his best man so far. If you are having a destination wedding I’d send the save the dates soon.

Post # 4
29 posts
Newbee

I am in the same boat! We know we are getting married then and are ready to book the venue but we are finishing up the engagement ring and he hasn’t even technically proposed yet— I feel like I’m crazy but also that there is so much to do and my job has some wiggle room over the summer vs next spring so I want to try to get things done!! I would love to have all of your opinions!! Thanks ladies! Can’t wait to keep in touch throughout this process! 

Post # 5
3969 posts
Honey bee

I’m wondering when it is acceptable to do things like ask people to be in our wedding party, serve as readers, etc; send out save-the-dates; plan an engagement party (my parents, not us), register for gifts and basically discuss with people other than my parents our wedding plans?

Asking wedding party– I plan on doing this between July and September

Save the Dates– Between Sept and Jan– ours is a destination for some people

Engagement party- whenever!

Register– doing this at Christmas

Post # 6
138 posts
Blushing bee

Im getting married 9/20/14 and I’m pretty much done planning lol. We knew what we want so why wait in planning lol. Only thing left iflowers and our honeymoon 🙂

Post # 7
1427 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Turf Valley

@sweet5k:  I’m about at the same place you are!  I’ve already ordered some of my DIY stuff, (half of my) favors, wedding invitations, some fun stuff (customized drink napkins, customized match boxes, wedding cake topper).  I’ve met with and booked a MUA, and met with a photographer.

I have already asked my girls that I wanted for BMs.  I’m sending out STDs in September.  All of my guests are OOT, so I wanted to send them out exactly 12 months in advance. 

Yay weddings!

Post # 8
1427 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Turf Valley

@Snugglebee:  Date twin. 🙂  Yay!

Post # 9
138 posts
Blushing bee

So crazy how time is flying! It will be here before we know it!

The topic ‘September 2014 brides – planning timeline’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors