September 2014 Mamas!!!!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
2614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Jilliebean1:  Seriously!!!! September???!!! 

I can’t believe that. I was pregnant with a June baby so get the nerves re getting pregnant after a mc. I really, really hope that all goes well for you. Fx xxx

Post # 5
2614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Jilliebean1:  My friend just called her baby Charlie and I think it’s so cute!!

Post # 6
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m so excited about this thread! I’ve been waiting for one to pop up. 🙂

Roll Call! 

Due Date: September 3rd per O date; August 14th per LMP

Cycles trying (if applicable): 5 cycles, 7 months

Symptoms so far: weepy, tender breasts, sensitive nipples, bloating, gas, extreme fatigue

First doctors appointment: not set yet, will be calling on Monday

Most excited for: my first ultrasound! and a cute, little baby bump!

Most nervous about: childbirth & c-section possibilities

Do you plan to find out the gender?: I originally planned on it, but now, not finding out seems exciting!

Hoping for a: a baby boy… but I’d be so disappointed if I never had a girl, so I’m torn

What will you miss most over the next 9  months: having a slim body

Possible names: Peter or Avaline (Ava for short)

Just for fun, what color schemes are you thinking for a nursery? gray, light blue, & white

Post # 7
70 posts
Worker bee

Just for fun, my BFP at 12 DPO on December 23rd!

Post # 10
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Roll Call! 

Due Date: 9/5/14 by LMP. 9/2/14 by OD.

Cycles trying (if applicable): 12 cycles. I had a miscarriage the second cycle. It has been a looooong 10 cycles since then. 

Symptoms so far: Sore nipples, a blue vein creeping on the right breast, gas, lots of pains in the lower belly- possibly gas or stretching or who knows what. They come and go, more at night than in the morning. Some aversion to smells, very emotional and crying at the drop of a hat.

First doctors appointment: 1/24/14

Most excited for: A baby! And seeing the heartbeat.

Most nervous about: Having another miscarriage. 

Do you plan to find out the gender?: Nope.

Hoping for a: Hmmm, I’d really just like twins, one of each 🙂

What will you miss most over the next 9  months: Long bike rides in the summer and red wine.

Possible names: Saving these for now…

Just for fun, what color schemes are you thinking for a nursery? I’m not sure yet. The room right now is a boring white so I can do anything! Maybe a yellow…?

Here’s to a happy and healthy nine months for us all!

Post # 11
70 posts
Worker bee

@Jilliebean1:  Yeah, they’re crazy far apart. My cycles usually last 38-40 days, but this cycle I ovulated 11 days late! I was in my finals weeks, so it could be that… I also had a chemical pregnancy last cycle and I read that one may ovulate later the following cycle to readjust.

My dark line is also super reassuring for me because of that CP, so things are looking up!

Post # 12
70 posts
Worker bee

@steelframe:  Welcome! 🙂 I, too, would looove to have twins. The thought of a multiple pregnancy scares the crap out of me, so who knows how I’d do. haha

Post # 13
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@KarenK:  @Jilliebean1:  Congrats to both of you, btw!!! 

Yeah, I think having twins would very hard not only physically but also financially. I’m not sure how that would work out with work and whatnot. But the little ones would be soooo adorable!

@Jilliebean1: What is happening at your first doctor’s appointment? It is so soon!

Post # 14
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Wow! Congrats to you all, but is it not so soon for announcements!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors