September 2015 Brides: Have you started planning!?!

posted 3 years ago in September 2015
Post # 2
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Meggzilla:  i’m an october 2015  bride! 🙂 FI and I decided on a DW on the beach in florida, and we actually JUST booked our wedding planning company today! Which also comes with a caterer, dj, photographer, videographer, and officiant. I feel like it’s still super early, but we wanted to get a good head start since we’re planning from far away. We actually havn’t picked the exact beach yet though..we might go visit some in may/june.

and i know how you feel about being crazy with excitement!! i’ve been pinning on my pinterest wedding boards like it’s my job haha

Post # 3
83 posts
Worker bee

khaleesi:  Wow! Do you mind if I ask where in Fl and what company you are using? That sounds like a great deal! I’m planning a Nov 2015 wedding in Sarasota and just started emailing planners!!! 

Post # 4
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2016 - Chateau

Meggzilla:  I’m going crazy, Im a July 2016 bride!! We are getting married in st Lucia so had to plan way in advance for people to have the time to save up. Beach is booked, wedding dress picked out and ordered, save the date magnets have been ordered, some bridesmaids and groomsmen have been asked. I’ve also bought bits and bobs (my barefoot sandals, veil, guest book etc)… im buying things gradually so as not to run into cash flow issues. Im kinda doing everything in advance so I dont stress and to show my fam in law that this destination wedding is actually happening (they think a destination wedding is ridiculous,  even though I come from St . Lucia and my parents still live there haha)

Im so excited and my FI thinks im insane! 😀

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  luciangirl.
Post # 5
238 posts
Helper bee

missgeegee:  we’re having the wedding near Sarasota!! in casey/siesta or longboat key…haven’t picked yet. the company is called sand petal weddings. they’ve been super nice and helpful so far! we just booked with them and i’m soo excited 🙂 🙂

please PM me if you have any questions!!

Post # 8
2639 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’m a September 2015 bride! I’m hoping that the venue I want is available for the 26th!! Hopefully booking in the next week! It’s a golf club, so they may have end of season tournaments happening. 

Post # 9
1701 posts
Bumble bee

Meggzilla:  I am a September bride cannot wait for it . We been planning this wedding for 2 years now last year we went around and shop for venue and went to a lot of bridal show to check out florist and Dj and videographer.

2 weeks ago we book our venue and pay it off in full since we had time to save up plus the income tax check huge weight that been lifted from out shoulder. We put a deposit on the Dj yesterday and got a good quote for our florist hopefully we can put a deposit within the weeks coming up so we can have her as our florist because wedding is a year a head business and if you book then early with some deposit it will give you time to plan theh remaining payments. 

Post # 10
1377 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I’m an August 2015 bride, and so far I’ve bought my dress and the shoes and we’ve tentatively reserved our location (in Wisconsin Dells). So excited! 

I was also told that planning anything now is too early….but the venue we wanted fills up right about now, and I’d rather get little chunks done along the way so I don’t get overwhelmed with graduating AND getting married AND moving. 

Post # 11
83 posts
Worker bee

khaleesi:  amazing! I’m planning from overseas, so I really need someone to hold my hand through it all. I will most definitely be PMing you!!! So excited to finally be able to plan! 

Post # 15
63 posts
Worker bee

Me!! We got engaged Jan. 4th 2014 and wedding is Sept. 5th 2015 🙂 I feel like I already have SO much planning done! I have my dress, bridesmaids dresses picked out, booked our caterer (breakfast themed wedding FTW!), hired our photographer, and have our venue (my home church). Eek the excitement is crazy! Once it hit a year and a half I told myself it was okay to start plannig for real!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors