September 2015 Brides – One Year Countdown is About to Begin

posted 2 years ago in September 2015
Post # 2
8071 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

together420:  hiiii! Im so excited to be a year out! I’m Sept 26th and I’ve booked: venue, florist, bands, caterer, photog, video, coordinator

trying to DIY all my own paper- working on the suite now 

next up is my dress, engagement photos then party. And on our pre-anniversary were taking a long weekend to our wedding location (were nyc wedding is KY)

Post # 3
132 posts
Blushing bee

September 12th, 2015. Almost a year away. 🙂

Have the church, reception hall, photographer, and my dress. Working on BM dresses, catering, and DJ. Engagment pictures are coming up on the 9th. 🙂 

Post # 5
88 posts
Worker bee

MrsBuesleBee:  Yay! I’m a September 26th Bride as well!! I have the venue, photographer, DJ, officiant, flowers, caterer, coordinator.<br /><br />The next item on my to do list is ordering my wedding dress. I have only had hiccups with balancing all my family members and their eagerness to be involved in the wedding planning process.<br /><br />Can’t believe we’ve hit September!

Post # 6
2566 posts
Sugar bee

Not engaged yet, but we’re looking at the weekend of the 18th-20th for next year. The proposal should be here any day now! Then I can finally book the venue and get our date!

Post # 7
1110 posts
Bumble bee

I’m getting married on September 12th too stephanie3973!

I’ve got the venue (which includes caterer and cake) and the photog. I haven’t done much otherwise. I did make a dress appointment for the end of the month. 

Post # 8
8071 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Meggzilla:  yay my first date twin on the bee! Cant wait to hit our one year out mark. My FI and I are taking a long weekend to our wedding site to scope it out and to celebrate our “preanniversary” 🙂

Post # 9
866 posts
Busy bee

September 19th here! I can’t believe it’s almost a year out, it’s really starting to set it now! 

So far we have our venue, photographer, DJ, & planner. Doing our e-pics/STD’s in October! And dress shopping in a few weeks eeep! I can’t believe it’s time to buy the dress!

i guess it’s time to really get my butt in gear! Looking fwd to chatting w all u ladies over the next year! 

Post # 10
183 posts
Blushing bee

together420:  date twins!!  I’m super excited the 1 year mark is finally here!  We have been engaged for over a year already.  Everything is booked, just saving for the final payments and working on my diy projects!

Post # 11
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

together420:  Wow a year out and you have all that taken care of? You are ahead of the game. I am 8 months out and we have our venue, food, photographer, and dress. I am wanting to get the BM dresses now but my mother insists on going by this stupid timeline she saw on some bridal website…other than the stupid timeline that has been the only issue. It has been a fun process and I can’t wait until it is all done and the day is finally here. Congrats and good luck with the rest of your planning!!!

Post # 12
48 posts
Newbee

I feel like I haven’t done anything yet!! AHH!!! FI and I are flying out in a couple months to choose a venue, and all of the ones we’re looking at offer packages, so once we choose a venue, we’ll be done with a lot of the planning. I’ll also get to look for my dress and hopefully buy it at that time. 😀

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors