September 2015 COLORS!

posted 2 years ago in September 2015
Post # 2
250 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

My colors are Navy Blue with silver kelly green and white accents. We are doing a garden theme so we’re incorporating a lot of florals, candles, lights, etc. 

Plum is such a gorgeous fall color. I don’t think i’ve ever seen it with orange either! Great choices

Post # 3
2639 posts
Sugar bee

We are doing a modified Peacock theme for colors. I am 95% sure I’m going to have each of my 5 girls in a different color, this may end up being ‘the dress’ for them as well. I’m planning for all shades of blues and greens, the occasional deep royal purple and some antique gold and bronze accents. 

Or they may all end up in this shade of blue/green because I give up hahaha 

Post # 5
132 posts
Blushing bee

Purple/Red with silver accents (bridesmaid’s dresses will be plum).

Post # 6
2566 posts
Sugar bee

This!  I’m super excited.  We’re doing a Maine-destination wedding with a focus on the outdoors.  I think these will go well with the beginning of the changing of the leaves 😉  And, if not, definitely the cooling weather.

Post # 8
2566 posts
Sugar bee

mrsdevries:  Awwww… thank you for asking.  NO.  lol.  I had a suspicion that he picked it up from his mom’s last week because he went there without telling me.  But if it doesn’t happen in the next two weeks, I might really go crazy.  He said there’s a greater than 60% chance it will happen before Oct 4th (his friend’s wedding).

Tonight is the only weekend night we’ll have to ourselves before then. He keeps saying he has something “planned” for the proposal, but our date night tonight wouldn’t be planned because we both assumed his son was staying over tonight so he asked me if I wanted to go out (and do something that has been my idea for over a year) as we lied down last night.  We’ll see!  My hopes are no where to be seen right now 😉

And thank you for the compliment on the colors!  My SO is excited about them too 🙂  

Post # 10
2566 posts
Sugar bee

mrsdevries:  Awww… Thank you!! <3  I love the support!  Everyone on this site is so awesome!

Post # 11
2105 posts
Buzzing bee

There are some really pretty color palettes here. We’re doing Navy blue with orange an pops of red and yellow. Very fall 🙂

Post # 12
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Ceremony and Reception: Historic mansion on the water

We have a mixture of ivory, burgundy, pinks, with hints of chocolate and gold for our colors.   I know it sounds crazy but it all comes together beautifully. 

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee

Everyone has beautiful palettes and great ideas for themes!

My colours are Lavender Purple, Plum Purple and Grey/Silver. I am going for a romantic vintage theme for my ceremony (it’s an old church with cast iron chandeliers, large gothic windows and cathedral ceilings) but my reception is going to be more old hollywood glam (hotel ballroom with crystal chandeliers). 

Post # 14
1106 posts
Bumble bee

Pretty colors!  My colors are mint green, blush pink, and grey.  

Post # 15
293 posts
Helper bee

Loving all the color choices!

Ours are lime green, orange and black and white damask.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors