September 2017 Brides getting fit and healthy!

posted 1 year ago in September 2017
Post # 16
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

I jump on board as well.. I need to start going to the gym again.. I have both of my kids at home now for summer but that’s a real lame excuse lol

I’ve lost 35 lbs and have about the same left to go down

Post # 17
186 posts
Blushing bee

I am actually trying to gain weight in the right places 😜. I went from 110 to 130 in about a year and a half. Hoping to gain 10 more.

Post # 18
776 posts
Busy bee

I went back on my RXed diet for a stomach condition and have dropped close to 10lbs in 2 weeks (my weight fluctuates about 12-18 lbs a day so hard to pin point exactly how much). I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital where I literally sweat my butt off and hardly get a chance to sit down so I count that as my cardio! I got Pilates equipment but we’re still unpacking from moving so it’s not SUPER usable right now. That’s my goal my next day off. Our engagement pictures are Oct 30th so I’d like to be down another 12 lbs by then. Most of my weight is bloat from my stomach condition and I carry it all in my belly like I’m prego! I just don’t want to look prego for my engagement pictures! 

Post # 19
776 posts
Busy bee

After 2 months on the diet from my GI Doctor! I haven’t worn these jeans since 2012/13. They’re my favorite and the pair I hung on to when my waist wouldn’t stop expanding. I haven’t been exercising like I want to, but at least I won’t look prego for our engagement pics this weekend! 

Post # 20
91 posts
Worker bee

I’m keen to join this, I’m so good at working out – 6 times a week in the mornings, but suck at eating healthily! 

Post # 21
12 posts
Newbee

zwimmerz :

I have the same date and weightless goal! Good luck to you, mines moving so slow i gain it back as soon as I lose it!

Post # 22
399 posts
Helper bee

mrsharamija2017 :  Good luck to you! I’ve lost 15 pounds so far, I didn’t really start until January because before then I would start, then restart over and over again. Now I’ve worked out consisently doing Ashy Bine’s Booty and Ab Challenges from home and I love it! I also switch it up with some running and swimming. I don’t count calories or anything because that was just so much of a hassle for me but I do try to eat clean 80% of the time. Weekends are when my cravings kick in and I have a cheat meal (sometimes a cheat day, haha) here and there. I’ve also stopped drinking any alcohol and don’t drink anything but water! 

Post # 23
523 posts
Busy bee

I walk a fair bit in my normal routine and was doing really well hitting the gym 2ce a week until I got sick and spent a week on the couch living off diet shakes because I couldnt chew any food.  Oops.

Still feeling good though, just need to keep ym waist around the same measurements as when I bought my dress (have no idea about my weight, I’m just going by tape measure) 

Just trying to stick to moderate exercise and a fairly healthy diet.  I haven’t had a latte since Christmas 🙁

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors