September 2019 Brides! Here we go!!!!

posted 4 weeks ago in September 2019
Post # 2
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

I seriously thought no one was planning a wedding this far out… in so glad to see I’m not. September 1st 2019 here!

Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee

Hello!

I’m a September 21st, 2019 bride. We got engaged June 23rd, 2017. I am a very organzied person and have quite a bit done so far.

We have our venue booked, photographer, limo service and DJ booked. The reason why we did this was because we got all of their prices locked in at 2017 prices for a 2019 date. 

I’ve started to try on dresses and feel that I am very close to finding the “one”. 

I have almost all of my bridesmaids asked (3 out of the 6 so far). 

I have been criticized for doing so much so soon. My fiance and I know what we want and the vendors we’ve booked so far, we’ve used in the past and were happy with their services. I can also be a very anxious person. Therefore, I think getting the big things out of the way right now will make it a lot easier on me in the future. Although, I haven’t been stressed one bit yet 🙂 

Post # 4
111 posts
Blushing bee

ambernicole28 :  I have my venue booked as well. I’m now starting to get quotes from djs and photographers. I’m also a super anxious person and like to get plans set in place. I feel a little bit weird asking for quotes when my wedding isn’t for 2 years, but so far I have gotten some discounts in the quotes because it would be an early booking. I’m all for saving some money! 

Post # 5
11 posts
Newbee

megkate87 :  absolutely! That’s the reason why we booked. We saved a thousand off of our DJ, we saved the equivalence of the tax on our limo and the photographer gave us $500 off. We were stoked and now we know the final costs of all these things to help us with our budget. We can start saving accordingly and know what we have to work with for the other costs. 

Happy planning! 

Post # 6
111 posts
Blushing bee

Well I wasn’t going to start going crazy with my planning… but once I booked my venue I couldn’t stop myself! I have decided on my dj, we are getting a $500 discount with the venues in house company, I just couldn’t say no to that kind of discount! I also stumbled across a photographer on Instagram that I love and she also gave me an amazing price for a great package (She’s new to the business and is still building up her wedding potfolio). I haven’t pulled the trigger on that one yet, but I may soon. 

The fact that it’s coming up on exactly 2 years to the wedding is also getting me excited too. I’ve been engaged since January, and I thought time would just drag on, but it’s actually been the opposite and flew by! I just know the next 2 years are going to fly by as well!

Post # 7
22 posts
Newbee

Hi everyone! We’re booked for 9/21/19. 

Post # 8
32 posts
Newbee

I probably sound even crazier… I’m not officially engaged yet! We want a September 2019 wedding because a lot of our friends do seasonal work and are free during September. Nothing is booked, but we talk about fun details semi-regularly. We plan to become engaged this winter once he saves up for his dream ring- our hope is that it will be a longer, “relaxing” engagement (we’ll also both be starting new jobs, relocating and buying our first house/getting a dog during that time). 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors