(Closed) September 21, 2013!!!

posted 5 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I realized it yesterday! I’m freaking out LOL. Everyone thinks i’m insane and i get the whole “ugh, well i planned my WHOLE wedding in 4 months” comments which drive me nuts. I just have so much left to do!!

Post # 4
437 posts
Helper bee

eekk!!!  I have weight to lose!

Post # 6
1548 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I just realized that we’re at 6 months!!! woohooo!!! sooooo excited!

Post # 7
3568 posts
Sugar bee

We’re very excited!! But I’m starting to feel the pressure of getting everything done! 

Post # 8
33 posts
Newbee

Excited!! I hope florida’s weather shows mercy on my outdoor wedding that day! πŸ˜€

Post # 9
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

I am feeling PUMPED! Mostly that has to do with I got a job (I have one currently, its just not technically full time and I get paid VERY little) and this job is paying me a real grown up adult salary, so I will ACTUALLY be able to AFFORD this wedding I’ve been planning! Whooooo hooooo! That, to me, is what makes it real right now πŸ˜› Oh and the fact that STD’s are going out this week. A big batch today, as a matter of fact!

Post # 10
3568 posts
Sugar bee

@Sunnyday278:  Glad to know I’m not the only one that hasn’t sent out STDs yet.  SmileBut they are being dropped in the mail tomorrow!! 

Post # 11
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

@MissCountryGirl727:  Ha yup! My mom originally thought that we would mail them in mid April. I was like “uhhh no. Then there’s really no point. We could just send the invites early!!!”

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee

5 months and a day away! How’s everything going for you? I just finished the last large project for receiving my graduate degree in May, so now I feel I can wedding plan to my heart’s content without feeling guilty that I was shortchanging my education. πŸ™‚

I still have a ton of stuff left to do, since we got engaged only last month. Things like finalizing colors, finding a dress/veil, finding bridegirl gowns, renting tuxes, printing invitations, choosing a caterer and baker, finding a florist, finding musicians, etc. We do have a lovely venue for both the ceremony and reception, we’ve decided on time of day (9:30 or 10 a.m.), and we have a photographer. My fiance has created a wedding website for our guests, and our guest list is almost finalized.

Post # 13
377 posts
Helper bee

venue, caterer, dj, cake-check

need to book an offiant and makeup/hair

doing my own flowers and need to work on decorations

bridesmaids dresses have been ordererd, fiance and groomsmens…..uh don’t know

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Post # 14
2026 posts
Buzzing bee

I am so ready to get this dang wedding day over with! ok, not really. I mean I just want to get to the day of so I can stop thinking wedding 24/7.  Plus Im ready for a vacation! I am going to order my save the dates today and pop them in the mail in a few weeks. Do you think im late? We had our engagement photos taken two weeks ago and I just recently found that vistaprint does postcard save the dates and they have this special 50% off if you order by today.  I am going to get 250 for $50!!! Check it out ladies if you haven’t ordered yours yet! vistaprint.com/groupon-70

Post # 15
1548 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Down to just 4 months, ladies!! All of a sudden it feels so close!! What does everyone have left to do?

Post # 16
9396 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

It does feel really close all of a sudden! 

I’m waiting on my invites, they should be delivered next week. 

My other big things for this next month/summer are:

• to book our hotel rooms
  • get our honeymoon booked
  • come up with the ceremony (that’s kinda big lol)
  • pick out our songs
  • get the groomsmen suits ordered
  • get the rehearsal and dinner setup
  • order our rings

Lots of other little things too, of course.

Also I have a shower and a trip to Vegas in July.  I am pretty excited for those!!

The topic ‘September 21, 2013!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors