September 26, 2015 Brides!!

posted 2 years ago in September 2015
Post # 2
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

YAY ONE YEAR TO GO!!  🙂 …. I am also doing very diy I do this kind of stuff all the time for other people… I have my dress, an idea for the girls but, have not been shopping to try it on, The pastor, the reception hall, i think my mom has her dress picked going to go look this week to try it on, hoping to do engagments pics here in the next couple weeks to get fall colors given my fiance finally gets a day off :/ , my grandmother is making my veil so I have the materials picked out for that…. some of my plans in pictures include…

my hair with babys breath in it like my mom had for hers <br />

my color pallete<br />

with the low price im getting on the hall I have the room to drape the walls and ceiling with what i plan to be tulle in my color pallete with lights kind of like this 

I am having an outdoor ceremony and my dad is making me a cross like this 

and the closest picture i have to the  veil my nanas making <br />

Post # 3
2627 posts
Sugar bee

We have our reception venue booked, I’m working on ceremony, photographer and cake next! I’m planning on doing my own flowers, and my own makeup. For hair I have a couple of friends who are stylists, so I’m going to see if one or both will do my hair and my ‘maids. 

I have my dress already, and a 80% sure plan for my bridesmaid dresses. 

Post # 4
88 posts
Worker bee

It’s hard to believe it is a year away at this point! I’ve been dreaming of our wedding together forever!<br /><br />So Far:

• Booked Venue
  • Booked Officiant
  • Booked DJ
  • Booked Photographer
  • Bought Favours (Great deal!!)
  • Booked Florist

Next up on my to do list is the Dress! I already have one in mind, but having my split family both come to see the dress has been a bit of a hassle. Oh well!

My flower inspiration:

My Venue:

<br /><br />Congratulations Ladies on the One Year Mark!!

Post # 6
1049 posts
Bumble bee

islandlily84:  AHHH I can’t believe it’s finally here!! 

I might blow you up with with some pictures.. Don’t mind me.

*Edit* I literally just had everything typed up and pics attatched and it apparently didn’t go through.. I will try again. ——

So far we have booked:

-Venue (ceremony/reception)

Top Left- Recception room setup (I LOOOOVE the chandeliers!)

Top Right- head table setup. We are able to rent the backdrop for $150

Bottom Left- ceremony room set up.. however I want to use the comumn set to the right instead of the archway.

-Florist (

Top Left- Having a replica of that bouquet for mine. It’s peonies, roses, hydrangeas, purple center calla lilly

Top Right- Groomsmen will all wear purple center calla’s. Fi is wearing a purple center calla and a peony bud.

Bottom- inspiration for Bridesmaids.. I want their bouquet to look like mine only with orange colors and purples.

-Officiant (Family friend from Fi’s hometown)

-Inviations are starting design process

I’ve bought a lot of our reception items..

Top Left- Half of the tables with have manzanita branches and hanging votives.

Top Right- Other half will have candlestick style vases filled with floating candles/flowers

bottom left- rose petals for aisle, our daughter to “throw”, tables, etc.

bottom right- 5 vases with floating candles on each side of the aisle for ceremony.

I also got my dress! I was able to snag my dress, veil, headpiece for under $900! My dress was regularly $1400, there was a 50% off sale.

it’s Ivory and lace with beading. I love love love it. I’m debating on adding a sash still.. and once I’m done nursing our daughter I plan to start dieting to get it taken in a bit.

Pretty much decided on bridesmaid dresses.. the girls have been sort of changing their minds on different styles I’ve showed them. However, we have decided we are going with Bill Levkoff and ordering from (much cheaper)

this is the general idea of what the girls like. My MOH/Sister is wearing the far right dress forsure.

Our daughter will wear a “tutu dress”

For tuxs I think we have decided on grey, just not sure which shade! 

Sorry for bombarding with a ton of pics!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  MrsPhishBee. Reason: didn't add everything
Post # 7
851 posts
Busy bee

I am so excited!!! I was freaking out all day yesterday. We have the venue, officiant, photographer, and I’m working on the caterer. Our STDs are in the making too. And I’ll be going dress shopping in December (I’m in school so finding the time is a major pain).

Post # 8
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Contemporary Art Center of Peoria

LadyPeacockk:  Gahh, that cross is AMAZING. 

MrsPhishBee:  I have always loved the purple/grey combination. That’ll look amazing. 🙂 and I love love love your dress too!! 🙂 

I’m stuck at work and all of my pictures are saved at home!! :'( 

Post # 9
1049 posts
Bumble bee

MissCoupon:  thanks!

Ps- googled your venue the other day Since were neighbors. GORGE!!! Did you also know there’s like a ton of facebook group/pages where brides are re-selling their wedding items?? I’m on like all I can find. Great deals!!! 

Post # 10
304 posts
Helper bee

MrsPhishBee:  Aw, Thanks so much. 🙂 I’m kind of un-health-ily obsessed with it. It actually wasn’t our first choice, but now I can’t imagine getting married anywhere else. Not terrible cost wise either. $800 for 4 hours, $100 an hour after that. And we can pay them to set up & tear down, which is GREAT, because we can’t get into the room until 1pm… Yeah, about that. -.- 

And WHAAAT?! No! I *NEED* those groups in my life! I’m going to PM you. 

Post # 11
7915 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Hi ladies!! I’m 9/26/15 too! I’ve booked venue, caterer, bands, photog, video, florist, rentals and asked my girls. We visited our site this weekend! It was gorgeous- I can’t wait to be married there. 

Here’s my groom strolling the lawn at the botanical garden where we’ll be married- reception in a beautiful sperry tent. Can’t wait!

This thurs we have our engagement pics, next month our e party! 

Post # 12
304 posts
Helper bee

Okay, picture time. My turn for show & tell. Lol  🙂

Our Venue:

It’s an art center in an old warehouse building. Amaze-balls. Old brick walls, old hardwood floors, tall ceilings, exposed beams. Really made our wedding go from glam/traditional to urban glam/chic.

Our Wedding Party:

My dress. 🙂

knee length satin BM dresses.

champagne sashes & pears for the BMs. 

GM will have champagne ties, FI will have white tie. 

Decor Inspo:

Flower Inspo:

Currently Obsessed with:

THIS GOLD SWEETS SIGN. Gahhh, omg. made me want to have a candy/dessert bar even more. Totally DIY-able. 😀

I. Need. These. Bridezilla alert. I am desperate for these. But not so desperate that I will pay $8 for a votive. That’s cray cray talk. 

Vintage. Stamps. I want to do this so bad, it’s sick. Hopefully I can keep costs down, because unfortunately, this is on the budget-bubble; first to go. :/

Wine cork placecard holders. & Calligraphy; love it. DIY-able if you’re artsy. I told myself I’d practice an hour a day… That lasted about 3 days. :/

Sequins tablecloth. Gahh all over again!! I love these. SO FREAKIN FANCY. #imsofancy #youalreadyknow I gotta find these left over from someone, because $100 a pop isn’t going to cut it. Plus, I’ve already compromised, and it will most likely only be on the cake table.. 🙁 Sad day.

Chandeliers!! I need to find somewhere that rents them.

What are you guys obsessed with?! 🙂 

Post # 13
2627 posts
Sugar bee

MissCoupon:  I’m Obsessed with cakes by a local baker, but I’ve had my heart set on small cakes as centerpieces on each table, so I can’t do that and have a multi-tier confection. 

I’m definitely going to price out getting my centerpiece cakes from her though. Stunning. 

Post # 14
304 posts
Helper bee

Justbrynne:  omggggg. those are freaking amazing!! If it doesn’t work out budget wise; maybe you could do cupcake stands at each table? But I freaking love that gold one with the bows, jeez. 

Post # 15
1043 posts
Bumble bee

everyones plans are so beautiful!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors