(Closed) September 4th brides….100 days!!!!

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
Hostess
23640 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Hillzie: YAY!  So scary, only 100 days left, but we are so excited!  It’s hard to keep track of what’s left at this point, but out of the major things, we still have yet to secure a string quartet (a friend of mine is trying to figure it out for me – i’m a musician myself).  Our invitations are out, and we have all our major vendors.  Time to get into the details now! 🙂

Post # 4
572 posts
Busy bee

DOUBLE DIGITS!!! =)

Post # 5
49 posts
Newbee

Yikes, don’t remind me.  I basically have all the major vendors booked.  We just need to get the wedding bands and pick out the tuxs.  And probably some small stuff, like book a limo.  Other than that, I’m stressing out over this guest list and trying to figure out how to cut it down. 

Post # 6
102 posts
Blushing bee

@pengoala: Your invitations are out? Yaii i was thinking of sending mine End of this week or early neek week.. but then i was looking at other boards where some bee’s paln to send their Mid June.. I was thinking i was getting a little ahead of myslef.. lol

Post # 7
Hostess
23640 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@kventures: Well, I’m a little crazy, but because I have a small B list (admittedly) waiting to be inserted if we have enough declines to accomodate those people.  And, in our defense, it is a long weekend, and more than half of our guests are coming from out of town. Don’t let me freak you out, you’re totally still on track!

Post # 8
102 posts
Blushing bee

@pengoala: oh lol totally makes sense! I have a couple of DIY projects so getting the invites out of the way will work for me.. I actually want to use Wax to seal them.. Anyone know where i might be able to get that??

The topic ‘September 4th brides….100 days!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors