September 5, 2015 – Official One Year to Go Mark Today YAY!

posted 2 years ago in September 2015
Post # 2
518 posts
Busy bee

Ah so exciting!! 🙂

My wedding is September 19th, 2015 so I’m amost to the one year mark, too.  I honestly hope this year goes fast because I already can’t wait!!!

Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee

together420:  together420:  I am also getting married Sept 12 2015, Time is really moving! I am so excited! What have you done so far?

Post # 5
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I am also a September 5, 2015 bride….

There are days when I feel like I am right on track and then there are days where I feel like I have nothing done. together420: reading what you have done makes me feel like I have nothing done.

Venue is booked, STD’s are done – addressed and stamped and ready to be mailed, bridal party flowers are set, day of coordinator is set, photographer, photobooth, dj and room blocks are all in the works. I have a cake tasting set for begining of December.

I am doing a lot of DIY and planned on doing it after the New Year.

Post # 7
2679 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I passed mine six days ago! It is so awesome to finally say “next year”! Congrats!

Post # 9
293 posts
Helper bee

together420:  I never really had that “one year mark”….we settled on September 5th on October 2nd! I know there is a lot of things that I can do now but I kind of feel like its rushing things….but, at the same time I dont want to be rushed in the last few months. It’s a catch 22.

We haven’e decided if we are doing a videographer yet. I keep going back and forth on that one.

Post # 11
566 posts
Busy bee

together420:  i am also a sept 5 2015 bride! you’ve done a lot of work good for you!!! i feel that even though i’ve done lots, i feel like i havent done nothing if that makes sense! i’ve done the venue, picked out and booked the food/booze, band, DJ, photographer, church, minister, wedding dress, wedding cake/cupcakes, bridal party chosen, wedding rings ordered. things chosen but not paid/downpayment – makeup artist, hair sylist, invites (no STD stuff), flowers and decor. so i guess it seems like lots have been done lol. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors