(Closed) September Brides, 3 & counting

posted 7 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I have waaay more stuff to do- I envy your small to-do list =]

But I can’t believe it’s THREE MONTHS! I’m having a hard time getting a grip on that reality…Surprised

Edit: So what style of wedding are you having, what colors?

Post # 5
176 posts
Blushing bee

Yea, it kind of makes me sick to think of everything that still needs to be done! I’m too embarassed to even post what remains!

I’m going to have a modern, urban, outdoor wedding. The colors will be white and green accented with blush pink and black.

Post # 6
1585 posts
Bumble bee

3 more months today Sept 18th brides!!!

So I have been having wedding dress night mares….ugggg.  Mostly that my dress was 6 inches too short.  So I tried my dress on for the first time in 6 months.  I love it even more than the first time I put it on.  And I scheduled my first dress fitting. 🙂

I am putting my invitations together and they will be done by this weekend.  Now I am just waiting for the stamps that I ordered.

::Minor Stress thing::  FI races BMX.  He got into a BMX crash about 2 weeks ago and chipped off a piece of bone on his shoulder.  He had to have surgery to put the bone back a week ago.  6-8 weeks for the bone to heel.  I am happy that this happend before the wedding but it is pushing back the dance lessons.  I hope that the heeling process goes well.

Post # 7
512 posts
Busy bee

Yikes!  The panic has officially set in.

I have to get invites printed, assembled and out
Start working on centerpieces
Finalize some more honeymoon plans
Figure out what I’m wearing to the showers
Work on seating chart (leave blank)…

Post # 8
4547 posts
Honey bee

This month:

Schedule my dress fitting

Find our last reading

Get invites ready to go out (we just need to seal them and put stamps on them 

I think that’s it. Next month is a doozy though!!                                        

The topic ‘September Brides, 3 & counting’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors