- 4 years ago
- Wedding: April 2014
Ladies, let’s share the tools we use or used to plan our weddings from conception till completion – either online or offline. Here is my list.
1. Pinterest – to get inspired
2. Weddingbee- to communicate with other brides and get opinions. (I love polls)
3. Google, Yelp – to search for vendors and read reviews
4. Google spreadsheet and Weddingwire to keep track of all my guests information, budget and contact information of all vendors.
5. Computer to save all contracts from vendors
6. Email/phone/Facebook Chat to communicate with vendors
7. Airbnb, Orbitz – to plan our honeymoon.
8. Zappos to find shoes
9. Lots of other sites to buy wedding decor and props, including Michaels and Joanns, Etsy.
The goal of this post is for us all to discover new tools which may help plan our weddings more better and efficiently. For me, it is just so much work with busy life.