Share your 0.60-0.69 carat diamonds!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
5483 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

@cranraspberry:  Um first, I really like those pictures. The rings AND the hands are so pretty! Haha. Second, congratulations on your impending engagement!!! I have a .65 (approximately — it’s an heirloom and that’s what I think the jewelers agreed on ;)). I think it looks a little bigger than that but I also think the diameter is 5.6 so according to your photos, maybe it is right on. Here you are:

Post # 5
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

My stone is a .66, and it’s perfect.

Post # 7
5483 posts
Bee Keeper

@Ozian:  YOUR NAILS ARE AMAZING!!! The end.

Post # 8
5483 posts
Bee Keeper

@cranraspberry:  Thank you!! I think it was just close to the camera, lol 😉 Finger size 4.5, ring sized to be a 4.75 🙂 Can’t wait to see yours!!

Post # 9
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@cranraspberry:  not sure of the exact size, but somewhere around .6-.7. It’s an Old Mine Cit’s the size looks betting different

Post # 10
8910 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

My center stone is 0.68 carats and the total carat weight is ~1.0.  I wear a 6.25 ring size.  Family heirloom that was originally my great-grandmother’s.  I love the size – sparkly but not in the way of my active lifestyle so I never have to take it off 🙂

Post # 11
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

My center stone is a .6 ct princess cut. The ring is 1 carat TW with the halo and the band, and it’s a size 4.25 (Although I may get it resized to a 4).

I have a super close shot, a shot that is a little farther away, and then compared to my face as a reference point for size (shameless selfie!).  I found .6 carats was just perfect for me 🙂 

Post # 14
72 posts
Worker bee

@cranraspberry:  Thank you!! I’m a size 5. I haven’t looked at bands yet, but I’m drawn to the idea of a shared-prong band. I may get a band without stones, though, and get something fancier for an anniversary when finances are more stable.

Post # 15
72 posts
Worker bee

@wrkbrk:  Haha, thanks!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors