Share Your Blog – November 2012

posted 1 year ago in Weddingbee
573 posts
Busy bee

Mine started as an outlet for wedding details – I just started recaps from our Italian Film Festival themed wedding and will be transitioning it into a newlywed blog! I will be including lots of pinterest trials, house-hunting, couple dates/stuff, and hopefully soon, family stuff!

http://www.lifeasareissig.blogspot.com

813 posts
Busy bee

Ah yay it’s that time again!!  I found some really fun blogs here last month and hope to make new friends this month again!

Here’s my blog Share the Love Smile I’m a French-speaker but I blog in English.  I write about my life marrying for the first time at 34, quitting work after 8 years and going back to Uni for a degree in Translation.  I also have a teenage son (I got pregnant very young and raised him by myself!!)

Oh, and I do Vegan Tuesdays where I post about fantastic meals made with only plant-based food.  You’d be surprised what we can make….  check out my post about “Vegan Squash Mac’n Cheeze”!!

1 posts
Wannabee

Oh, what a fun idea! I write the Reflective Bride blog, which is on how we did our wedding planning… and how it turned out! It’s an honest (and humorous) before-and-after look at our own wedding planning: how we made our decisions, and practical advice and learning points that other brides can hopefully benefit from! 

There are also a few “bride’s diary” type posts in there as well. I hope you like it!

2 posts
Wannabee

Aw, such a great thread! This is my personal style blog: The Style Sugar

Let me know if you follow and I’ll follow back.. i need some followers! :)

470 posts
Helper bee

Southern California lifestyle blog re: newlywed life; life as a litigation attorney; life pre-baby but in baby-planning-mode…

Loveliness Of Life  

369 posts
Helper bee

Yay!! I love finding so many great new blogs through here!

I have two blogs: my wedding planning blog is about our handmade, eclectic, beach wedding. We are getting into a lot of DIY now FH just built our altar, we have made some handpainted wooden signs, centrepieces etc etc. I am about to have a go at making a flower crown so come and check it out!

My other blog is a Mummy/Craft blog and, honestly, it’s been a little abandoned lately because the wedding planning is full on at the moment but it is full of great recipes and super cute baby stuff.

I look forward to seeing you.

812 posts
Busy bee

How in the WORLD is it already November? The year has just flown by: and so has my wedding planning! Check me out at:

http://midwestmissgetshitched.blogspot.com/

My blog is 100% devoted to planning for my Disney’s Tangled themed, fun, interfaith, low-budget (under $5,000!) wedding and I always love to get new perspectives…and I follow back, too (because I genuinely love making new blogging friends!!) I also talk openly about my journey of applying to be a blogging bee here (something that at this point I’m beginning to think won’t happen, but that’s OK: I still plan to continue blogging on my personal blog!) 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.