(Closed) Share Your Blog – October 2012

posted 5 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
1114 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Well, I’ll start it off with my cooking blog, recipeforprocrastination.wordpress.com.  Recent recipes include kedgeree and a variety of canned good to use up the glut of fruit from my parents’ garden.  There will also be an aubergine and mushroom satay recipe once I get round to writing it up!

And my wedding blog, daydreamsinchiffon.wordpress.com.  I talk about planning my wedding in the UK, and recent posts have included musings about the “to wear or not to wear glasses” dilemma and my attempts at making pomanders.  Looking forward to reading some more blogs!

Post # 5
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I am a Navy girlfriend and you can read about my ramblings of life, love, and my sailor at Honor Courage Commitment @ sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com!

I love meeting new military SO’s as well 🙂 If you stop by, please say hello!

Post # 6
3627 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yay I have been waiting for this thread! My blog is called FAT IN MANHATTAN, and it has some recipes, some restaurant reviews, some random thoughts on food in general. 

Right now, I am doing food recaps from my wedding.

http://fatinmanhattan.com/

Post # 7
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

laissez les bon temps rouler hosts my ramblings about life, wedding planning and house hunting in a resort city.  How hard is it really to take the bayou out of the Cajun when you take the Cajun out of the bayou…?

Post # 8
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Yay! Pregnancy and puppies — you can’t go wrong, right? Come say hi Smile

KeepCalmCarrie.com

Post # 9
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Downtown 202

I’m over at Everyday Adventures! Just trying to enjoy the heck out of daily life. Come hang out!

Post # 10
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I write about ways to give awesome gifts, mostly wedding gifts.  There are lots of suggestions on how to make giving cash really fun.  Plus lots of ways to spice up registery gifts so you’re still giving the couple something they want, but with a little flare!  Sometimes I write about ways that guests can save money when they attend weddings, on transportation, food for the weekend, etc.

Come visit!  Unique Gifter

Post # 11
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hi everyone! Love your blogs so far! I have a couple little beauties to share:

The Spaghetti Budget

I first started blogging about my couponing obsession, and all the fancy little deals I score. People would ask me “how’d you get that so cheap??”, so I started a blog to share the info and experiences I have in my couponing escapades.

The Spaghetti Budget Bride

When my FI asked me to marry him, the first thing I did after saying “YES!!” was start a wedding blog to follow in the footsteps of my couponing blog. I talk about wedding planning on a budget, DIY projects, and of course, wedding deals!

Stop by and say hello!

Post # 13
679 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Ah yay fun thread! I love all the different passions/ideas, I’m following some of you too.  Here’s mine that I started writing (privately) when we first got engaged, and *just* made it public a few weeks ago after getting married Laughing!!

http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

It’s about Getting married: the year before and after.

Post # 15
11 posts
Newbee

Here’s mine: http://notquitejunecleaver.blogspot.com/ .  I’m not good at crafts, fashion, or cooking.  I frequently complain, use copious amounts of sarcasm, and appreciate Nicolas Cage and Danny Tanner.  There’s been a few wedding-related posts, so I guess I’ve got that goin’ for me!

Post # 16
1217 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

My blog is Green Thumb Bride:

http://greenthumbbride.blogspot.com/

We’re getting down to the final month of wedding planning, and I am sharing pretty much everything. Seriously, we’re an open book 🙂

We’re planning a down-South BBQ-reception outdoor wedding with plenty of personal/DIY/vintage details and Southern charm, and some Persian influences as a nod to my FI’s culture. We’re trying to keep the wedding as green – and budget-friendly! – as possible. Come drop by and say hello 🙂

The topic ‘Share Your Blog – October 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors