Share Your Blogs! July 2014 Edition

posted 2 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 2
47 posts
  • Wedding: March 2013 - Backyard

I am pregnant, married, living in orange county and have a lifestyle blog that I post on a few times a week! I’d love to find some other great blogs to read! 

xoxo Sydney 

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  SZ61507.
Post # 3
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Farm

I try to post on mine at least once a week – but the holiday weekend set me behind. My blog is just thoughts, ideas and babbling. It’s pretty much a journal. I’m excited to find more blogs to read! 

Post # 4
2581 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

Bonjour! 😀

Mine’s a journal-comic over at The W Word, but it’s slowly spread over a number of platforms for convenience.

The original site

Tapastic, which allows you to connect through facebook!

There’s also a Blog to accompany the comic, with a look at English weddings, musings on anxiety, occasional feminist rants, and DIY posts – most recently my wedding invitations!

Post # 5
160 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

My blog about life…  weddings, art, travel, baking, decorating, and some deeper thoughts thrown in there too 🙂  Hope you’ll stop by and say hi!

Post # 7
2657 posts
Sugar bee

My blog is called “You Say Weeding, I Say Wedding”.  I’m documenting the renovation of our backyard for our wedding in September.  Lately, I’ve been doing a bunch of DIY posts, but we have a few more backyard projects coming up before September.

Post # 8
2581 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

engagedandelated:  Thank you very much! This has definitely been a great way to practice.

Post # 9
4413 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I write a humor blog, posting several times a week with lots of pictures, terrible MS Paint drawings, ranting, biting sarcasm, and colorful language. Come check it out and I will give you $5*

*no I won’t.

Post # 10
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

You all have beautiful pictures (especially yours iarebridezilla:  !) for your blogs! 

I don’t 🙁

Anyway, my blog is 

I live in deep-Welsh Wales, in a Victorian cottage; renovations, gardening, and foody posts ahoy!

Post # 11
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I blog about being a new mommy and everything that comes with it. I am doing baby-led weaning & cloth diapering, so these are some of the things I’ve blogged about recently. I’ve tried to stay on top of the blogs but little ones are quick the time suck!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  .
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  .
Post # 12
2131 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

My blog is pretty casual and definitely not as pretty or thorough as the ones posted on here so far. Seriously, you guys have done a great job on yours! 🙂

I kind of write about a bunch of random things, depending on what’s going on in my world at the time. Lately I have been writing about starting college in my 20’s; my anxieties, preparation, etc. I also have been having some major baby-fever for the last year or so and have been checking off items from my “pre baby checklist” (few more trips, nesting my apartment, dying my hair a bright color – which I did last night!, etc.) as well coping with my husband’s crazy work schedule and finding new hobbies to occupy my time (painting, mainly). Oh and I also like to review things, like accessories, beauty products, technology…

Post # 14
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Temple Beth Am/Love is Blind

Hola!  You can find my blog at . It began as a blog about my conversion journey and will inevitably be slightly wedding-oriented this year!

Post # 15
582 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hi ladies! I write over at  Steph’s Spot which is a lifestyle blog with a heavy emphasis on weddings! I share monthly updates on our wedding progress. I’ve also tried my hand at styling some bridesmaid looks, sharing wedding color combos I love, creating free printables, and even a nice easy template to use to turn down wedding vendors. I also write about other random topics:a hair tutorial for perfect and super easy curls,  tasty recipies like Spicy Beef or Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and much more!  

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors