Share Your Blogs – May 2014 :)

posted 2 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 2
4827 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

Check mine out! leahloudly

It’s a random smattering: have triathlon training, being 30, life in NY,  TTC plans (sort of), “under $35 fashion” posts, and some DIY. A little bit of everything!

Post # 4
1938 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Hey everyone! I write at Pretty Little Grub –

I write about nutrition, fitness (my journey to running the New York Marathon this year) and makeup.

Post # 5
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I blog about planning my destination wedding in the beautiful Dominican Republic!  We’re almost at the 8 month mark.

Post # 6
9 posts
  • Wedding: October 2015

Hi everyone!  I’m getting into the groove and writing about my March 2015 wedding.  We are planning a very Bay Area wedding (I’m lovingly referring to it as a mullet wedding – business in the front, party in the back).  Stop by and say hi!

Post # 7
4827 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

PuntaCanaBride:  hey, we use the same WordPress template 🙂 !

Post # 8
532 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Gemstone:  hullo! You can find mine at

hmm it deleted everything else i typed after the link…weird…

ok well my blog is hair, makeup, fashion, style, nail art, photography, my beautiful white german shepherd dog, knitting, crafting, wedding planning, travel around scotland…and whatever else enters my head!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  MrsSpagan.
Post # 9
2657 posts
Sugar bee

We are having a backyard wedding in September, and my blog documents the renovations we are doing to the backyard to prepare it for the wedding.  I also write about DIY projects and other ideas for the wedding.

You Say Weeding, I Say Wedding:

Post # 10
1076 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Helloooooo Bees.

I am a writer and teacher in Honolulu, Hawaii and an avid participant of the Hawaii Street Art movement.

My blog, UrbanDraft, is a collection of street art you’ll find around Hawaii (and eventually the world) along with short stories I’ve written.

Post # 11
124 posts
Blushing bee

Hello everyone!!

I just started a blog not too long ago, mostly for kicks, and mostly to talk about my life in a more interesting way. It’s possible that I am a Mad Scientist. Buahaa haa haa!! I speak mostly about forensic science, real life, and sea life; but I also talk about movie and television show reivews and what it’s like to work in a lab with all sorts of characters.

Please check me out!

Post # 13
1190 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Franklin Plaza

Here’s mine!

I haven’t been posting too much lately.  Things are finally settling down after the wedding, honeymoon and house and I’m hoping to get back into the routine soon!  

The old post includes wedding planning, being frugal, DIY wedding ideas, and LOTS of wedding pictures.  

Now that I’m married and we’ve bought our first home and adopted a puppy, I will be focusing more on everyday life (and food <3)  and house projects, etc.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  subola.
Post # 14
4413 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I write a humor blog with bad Paint drawings and lots of bad words (but the f-words are all bleeped so it doesn’t get blocked at work — I is smart). I usually post 2-3 times per week. Come waste some time with me!

Post # 15
2820 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I just started to blog at Ultrasound Junkie:

It’s about TTC after a miscarriage, which I know sounds like a super downer. I’m hoping that it winds up being more “morbidly funny” than “just fucking miserable” but… time will tell! 😉

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors