Share Your Blogs – October 2013

posted 3 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
2581 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

October!! This month is 12 months from my wedding, how very exciting!!

I have a journal comic which expounds on some of my whimsical thoughts on life, engagement and relationships! It is the home of BATBRIDE and also perhaps reveals a little too much of my love for wine and my unicorn onesie.

It also has a blog blog, which I’ve been getting much better at updating. Recently we’ve had a three-part series on Literary Relationships I Wish People Would Stop Citing As Romantic (followed by a post on Literary Couples With Nice Relationships to cheer myself up).

There is liberal use of gifs, plenty of flapping about my own wedding-relating neuroses and occasionally pretty pictures.

The comic updates on Fridays, and the blog updates roughly weekly, although the day is a bit more flexible on that score!

I hope to see some of you guys over there, and I look forward to seeing some of your blogs! 🙂

Post # 4
691 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I recently re-started Parties and Pearls, my lifestyle, cooking, and entertaining blog. Stop by for food, fashion, and fun!

http://www.partiesandpearls.blogspot.com

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s blogs!

Post # 5
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m still over at MommaCollett.blogspot.com! I just write about shit that tickles my fancy: cooking, parenting, gardening, wedding stuffs, crafting, & weight loss (but not necessarily in that order.)

Follow me, I’ll follow you and we’ll go in this delightful little circle you won’t regret 😉

Post # 8
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

My blog is INTP mom, and I started it pretty recently. I’m a new stay-at-home mom and I blog about my experience and my thoughts on parenting and many different things. 

INTP is my Myers-Briggs personality type, which is rare for women and is the type least likely to get married and have kids, so I don’t share much in common with most stay-at-home-moms. Besides parenting, I also write about my main interests: wilderness expeditions, science, fine arts and music, and atheism.

Post # 9
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

hey Bees!

here’s my little slice of the internet:

http://bellathirty.blogspot.com

it’s all about my life as an expat living and travelling through Europe, recipes, fashion, life as a new mama and pretty much whatever random thoughts hop from head to post! hope you stop by and enjoy!

be sure to comment if you please! i’d love to know some fellow Bees stopped by!

Post # 10
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Hey ladies. Here’s my blog: Debbie’s Doings

It’s where I expound on living in New Zealand (born in USA), country life, recipes, sewing projects and my newest venture into the online crafting business. 

I also post about DIY projects my husband and I work on around our house. Follow me and I’ll follow you too! 🙂

Post # 11
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This is my personal blog where I share recipes, book and movie reivews, and what ever else is going on in my life. Plus I’m still slowly recaping my wedding from last year!

Post # 12
hyenaMember
2537 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Downtown 202

Hi bee friends! You can find me over at Everyday Adventures. Lately, I’ve been talking a lot about food, but I also like to share DIY projects, ideas for keeping the day-to-day exciting, and fun stories.

Post # 13
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Hello y’all,  I always love to come back and check everyones blogs! 

Mine is all about all things decor! I am currently writing a 31 day challenge where I share eco-friendly decorating ideas for the home and event planning. 

http://www.decordearly.com

Post # 15
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Exciting! I have a food blog called A Little Bit Of Deliciousness – you’ll find recipes there. I’m currently in a big Thai and Mexican phase so check it out if you like pad thai and chilli con carne – they are delicious, promise! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors