Share Your Blogs – September 2013

posted 3 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
2581 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

Haha, I’ve been waiting for this thread – I’ve been kinda bored at work lately and looking for new reading material!

The W Word

I have a journal-comic, and a blog! The comic updates on Fridays, and the blog whenever I have inspiration!

The last few posts on the blog have covered buying my wedding dress and my wedding ring, and currently I’m doing a series of posts on “Epic Relationships that aren’t really Epic” – i.e. Why people need to stop holding Romeo and Juliet up as the ideal of romance.

I look forward to seeing the other blogs on offer!

Post # 7
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

The school year just started up, so I’ve been a little lighter on posting, but I’ve been blogging about my wedding planning at

Post # 8
25 posts

This is my cooking blog as a former picky eater now studying to be a registered dietitian 🙂

Post # 10
1327 posts
Bumble bee

Yay, I’ve been looking forward to this thread! 😀

Over at ChicFoodist, I write about delicious, pretty, and curious things:

*skincare for sensitive skin and eczema
*high & low end makeup products/comparisons
*nail polish (I am OBSESSED!) and how to grow out/care for nails

Relationships/Random Musings
*occassionally embarrassing but loving things about my SO (much to his chagrin :P)
*bad dates I’ve had pre-SO
*thoughs about random things like Trophy Husbands and Boyfriends, P*ssy Wagons, Things I’ve Learned About Rich People, Old Dirty B*stards, People I’m Nosy About

Food & Drink
*food/eatery reviews
*tea reviews (I’m trying to branch out from my DAVIDsTEA addiction)

Hope you’ll go have a look! 🙂

Post # 11
4413 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My offensive humor blog is called Double-Headed Shart Attack and you can find it right here:

I usually post M-W-F at 10:30am Pacific time with some curse-filled nonsense, rants, and horrible MS Paint drawings. Give it a read, if you don’t mind some swearing and mocking of innocent fetuses. 90% of the time the fetus deserves it.

Post # 12
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@Mrs. Hyena:  thank you so much!  I’m off to check yours out!

Post # 13
1190 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Franklin Plaza

I LOVE getting to check out so many new blogs.  🙂

And here’s mine – it’s about wedding DIY and planning on a budget.  I just posted about my DIY garter!

Post # 14
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Timber Lake Playhouse - Mt. Carroll, IL

Mine is Mr.C & Me >>

It’s just a personal/lifestyle blog about two high school sweethearts (my husband + I) who traded in Illinois cornfields for cold Minnesota winters. With this blog, I hope to capture life’s moments + share our adventures as we explore our own backyard and beyond.

A few of my most read/popular posts:

DIY Wedding Ceremony Wording:

Lets Talk Money (Series about Budgets, Paying Off Student loans, etc):

Intro to Geocaching (great, free treasure hunt type of hobby):

2012 – Our Year in Review:

Hope to see you guys around! 🙂

Post # 15
13168 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I JUST started a blog following the trials and tribulations of teaching myself how to quilt (I’m currently working on a baby quilt for my cousin’s new baby).

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors