Share Your Blogs! September 2014 Edition

posted 2 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 2
4413 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I write a humor blog which you can find at

I post 2-3 times per week on a very wide variety of topics. Most topics are accompanied by dangerously bad artwork and animated GIFs because I recently learned how to make those and I’ll never ever stop. Come check it out!

Post # 3
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Temple Beth Am/Love is Blind

Yay! My often neglected baby is , it was very helpful to keep a journal of sorts through my conversion process and now it is about anything that comes to mind (currently a lot of wedding topics).

Post # 4
1646 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Gemstone:  I write about books, life in Toronto, gluten free living, wedding planning and everything between at

Post # 5
2581 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

Hallo again! Can’t believe it’s September! I get married next month – next month! I have a journal-comic over at The W Word   It comes with a traditional blog with how-tos, details, and ponderings. For your convenience it can also be found on tumblr and over on Tapastic, which you can follow through facebook. It usually updates on Fridays, although with the wedding moving closer and an imminent house move also thrown into the mix, sometimes it appears over the weekend instead. I hope you like it!  

Post # 7
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Catal Restaurant

I just started blogging for

My first post will be up tomorrow 🙂

Post # 9
47 posts
  • Wedding: March 2013 - Backyard

I am a lifestyle blogger with my first baby due this November. My husband and I are living in Orange County with our puppy and awaiting the arrival of our little love bug.

I blog about all things pregnancy related, bump updates, beauty, fashion, and fitness/food. I love to hear from everyone and have everyone share their blogs with me as well!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  SZ61507.
Post # 11
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Laguna Hills, CA

My fiancé & I have a travel blog where we feature other couples that travel together & discuss about places we have traveled to. So far we have traveled to 12 countries together: 

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  odichinma.
Post # 12
2 posts

Hi bees!  I am a lifestyle and life hacking blogger with a knack for event planning and creative thinking outside of the box.

My blog, THINK LIKE A BOSS LADY, was conceived for the modern Millennial woman. I think you’ll love my non-traditional recommendations on a variety of wedding topics, such as:

Truly Unique Bridesmaids Gifts Under $60

Supplemental Guide to Creative Bridesmaid Gifting

Guide to Choosing Your Wedding Party aka Avoiding Bad Bridesmaids

5 Prop Ideas For a More Memorable Bachelorette Party

Please do stop by and let me know what you think! xoxo, Lisa

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors