(Closed) Share Your Bridesmaids Hair Do & Dresses

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
  • poll: What did or do you plan to do?
    hairstyle of your choice : (2 votes)
    4 %
    hairstyle of their choice : (39 votes)
    72 %
    given 1 specification and leaving the rest to them (ex. have it all down, or have it all up) : (12 votes)
    22 %
    other...explain below! : (1 votes)
    2 %
  • Post # 3
    1843 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I let my BMs choose to do whatever they wanted with their hair …

Post # 7
    8738 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

I paid for them all to have their hair done and the only requirement was that is was half up.

Post # 9
    1636 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I meant to add that I picked 4 or 5 hairstyles and let my girls chose. It turned out that my friends all chose the same hair style. My younger cousin and DHs younger cousin chose the same, and my junior bm chose something different. So it work out kind of cool.

Post # 11
    1636 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@CupCakeMeg: Thats the style that my younger bms chose it was really cute! all the styles I chose had loose curls as a theme so I am sure yours will look great!

Post # 12
    3264 posts
    Sugar bee

I had mix and match everything.  Hair, makeup, dress, shoes.  It looked great. 

Post # 13
    4676 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@CupCakeMeg:  Love the hairstyle for girls! Might haave to borrow it for myself…  🙂 

Post # 14
    1272 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: February 2011

I let my ladies choose but they didn’t really know what they wanted so my hairdresser picked a style and went with it.  Although the style was the same it looked different as one of my girls had super long hair and the other shoulder length.

Post # 16
    131 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I’ll let them decide their hairstyle.

The topic ‘Share Your Bridesmaids Hair Do & Dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors