(Closed) short, long wedding dress & birdcage veil or long veil?? help!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: long dress for ceremony?
    long dress for ceremony then short for reception both with birdcage veil : (20 votes)
    83 %
    short dress with birdcage veil : (3 votes)
    13 %
    change birdcage veil to longer veil : (1 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 3
    3978 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

I think the birdcage will look great with the long skirt. It makes it more fun and casual, like your wedding–loosens up the fancier longer skirt.

Post # 6
    1279 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I love the dress long! It’s gorgeous!! Courthouse, church, beach, hotel…you are still a bride on one of the biggest days of your life. Wear what makes you feel good and don’t worry about being “over the top”. You look beautiful!

Post # 7
    2697 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Add a poll 🙂

But yeah, you can still rock the birdcage with the long skirt.

Post # 9
    911 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Love your dress! It’s very classic and elegant! Looks really cute with the birdcage veil too!

Post # 10
    1572 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

works with both! <3 cuteee

Post # 11
    2067 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I love the dress long too! So, I definitely think you could do long for ceremony and some pics, then short for the rest of the pics and the reception – And IMO that veil would be great with the long & short! (Think about it, it’s not just short dress brides that wear BC veils… So you totally can!)  You look beautiful, by the way! 

The topic ‘short, long wedding dress & birdcage veil or long veil?? help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors