(Closed) Should I bring it up that I'm changing my mind?

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
2037 posts
Buzzing bee

Why wouldn’t you? Go tell him and make a baby RIGHT NOW!!! Lol in all seriousness though I don’t know why you wouldnt if he’s excited to start trying. 

Post # 4
12250 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I would definitely say something, if you’re definitely not going on the trip!

Post # 5
4436 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I would definitely tell him- it sounds like this will be a welcome and exciting time for both of you, so now seems like a good time!

Post # 6
2116 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Of course you should bring it up and discuss it with him… πŸ™‚ nothing wrong w/ talking about it!

Post # 8
8526 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

he is your husband, you should be able to discuss anything you want with him and not be fearful of his reaction.

afterall, you are only discussing, you are not demanding you start BD right this minute.

you will come to agreement together since the trip fell through.


Post # 9
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Just talk to him because he could be feeling the same way you are right now.  Good luck making babies!

Post # 10
2196 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’d just talk to him πŸ™‚ Ask him what he thinks about starting casually trying right away, since your trip has now been cancelled and see what he says. He might have reasons to keep waiting, or maybe he’s thinking the same thing as you and hasn’t mentioned it either. πŸ™‚ All the best and good luck! I don’t think he’ll think you’re going back on your word by asking, you won’t know the answer until you ask the question! I hope you get your BFP and sticky baby whenever you start trying!

Post # 11
1781 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Of course you should tell him! Communication is key in your marriage. πŸ™‚

Post # 12
7653 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Mars62312:  I would definitely bring it up, especially if he is going to be excited. Your story reminds me of our TTC tale. We were going to wait until late fall, then September, and one night I am just like, “What if we tried now?” He said, “I would be excited.” So we did, and here we are. πŸ™‚

Post # 13
1248 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

Since the trip isn’t happening I would definitely talk to him about it. You aren’t going back on your word, the trip was the reason for waiting so now that you’re not going on the trip, it would make sense to start ttc. I would ask him his thoughts and see if he can come up with a good reason for still waiting until November. 

The topic ‘Should I bring it up that I'm changing my mind?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors