Show me your blingy dresses!! Obsessed with Martina Liana 377

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5997 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

Girl, I remember your dress and you look amazing in it and you are going to make such a beautiful bride!! But I do know what it’s like to obsess over another dress (I was in love with a Lazaro that was wayyyy out of my budget).

Since you mentioned my dress specifically in the title I’ll post it again lol

Post # 5
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I’ve posted this a dozen times now…but I’m so in love with it. It’s hard to tell from the photos, but every piece of lace is beaded, so it totally sparkles in the light–especially the bodice and cap sleeves.  This is my Maggie Sottero “Emma” gown. I can’t wait to wear her on my wedding day! 

Post # 7
953 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Here’s some bling for you!

Post # 8
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Bump! I want to see more!

Post # 9
919 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Your actual dress is seriously gorgeous. The grass is always greener on the other side. I bet the Martina Liana doesn’t look anywhere near as good on you as the one you have 🙂 

I feel you though. I went for the bling look and sometimes think about the road not taken. Ahhh matte lace – so gorgeous. What if!

Post # 10
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Post # 12
490 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Bling was on my must list for my dress 🙂 More will be added to the bottom of the dress as well

Post # 13
5997 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

@leahlou:  I don’t know if you are even considering getting it, but have you looked into pre-owned Martinas? I rarely ever recommend people get new dresses but I really hate to see you struggle with this feeling 🙁

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors