Show me your bridesmaid dresses November 2013 brides! Also what are your colors?

posted 3 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - castle green

These are ours! 

We are doing a gold and dark grey (i dont know why the color is so off in these photos but i swear its not blue or yellow!)

Post # 4
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Date twins! My wedding colors are vintage rose, gray, and ivory!  (Very similar to your original colors) your dresses are absolutely stunning, love the teal! I’m only having 2 jr bridesmaids, so I had to go with something more simple that they would feel comfortable, lucky for me my daughter and step daughter are both tom boys! So picking out a dress they’d like was hard, but they both loved the one I chose and feel comfortable wearing it! 

Post # 5
308 posts
Helper bee

My colors are coral and navy with some white/gold/brown mixed in. I told my bridesmaids to just choose as close to a orange-y coral as they could and a dress they would wear again and didn’t break the bank. They all got very creative and I think they’re going to look adorable on the day. I think my MOH (the left) will wear navy shoes and the rest will be in nude. Sorry for the weird mask things, it was the quickest way to cover their faces.

Post # 6
9137 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

Short white dresses like these:

Our colors are turquoise and lime for our beach wedding.  The bridal party is going to be in all white.

Post # 7
1116 posts
Bumble bee

I couldn’t get a photo off the website, but this is what my MOH (and only female attendant) will be wearing:

http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/d476/#.UhpbPtKHuSo

Her dress will be royal blue. Our colours are white with royal blue, silver and black accents. The Best Man will be wearing a black tux with a black vest and bowtie, white shirt. Groom is wearing a black tux with white vest and bowtie.

Post # 8
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Were getting jasmines to make this convertible dress:

In this colour: 

my poor puppy was supposed to be the flower girl but the hall wouldnt let her, so she was helping me by modeling the fabric samples for the bridesmaids lol shes the best “honorary flower girl” ever. She listens much better than the actual flower girl lol

Post # 9
173 posts
Blushing bee

Our colours are emerald, white, black, gold, and silver. this is the dress for my BM & MOH. The Jr bridesmaids dress is simliar wilight more age appropriate neckline. Black shoes, I think. Tights so they don’t freeze their legs off, should it turn cold fast.

Post # 10
170 posts
Blushing bee

We’re a little bit out there colour wise. My MOH is wearing turquoise, my fiance is wearing a tux with a red jacket, I’m wearing a navy crinoline under my dress and red shoes, and my flowers are circus roses and dark red dahlias. But hey, it is a Vegas wedding after all, I might as well have some fun.

This is my MOH’s dress.

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee

Our colors are grey and different shades of purple (mostly dark purple, with pops off fuschia and lighter purples). These are the bridesmaid dresses…they’ll have purple bouquets and purple shoes:

Post # 12
31 posts
Newbee

@valeried316:  HI DATE TWIN!

I love your dresses!

My bridesmaid dress is the one in the picture just navy blue. The wedding is a Winter Theme so all our colors are the silver,whites, and blues :}

Post # 13
189 posts
Blushing bee

ME: Champagne carrying a cream bouquet with punkin ish colored flowers and gold & faceted crystal floral picks 

Bridesmaidsd: teal mori lee 282 http://www.magicmomentscollections.com/item_images/Mori%20Lee%20282-1.jpg with the flower on the shoulder removed and a teal satin flower with peacock feathers on it. carrying a bright mixed flower bouquet (pink, purple, lil bit of punkin color) 

Groom: black pinstriped suit, cream (best color with my champagne dress) shirt, gold’ish vest with a bleached peacock feather bout 

Groomsmen: black pinstriped suit, black shirts, teal vest w peacock feather bouts 

Reception decorated in creams, beiges, gold accents, with natural sticks in centerpieces with punkin hydrangeas picking up the same color in my bridal bouquet. I found someone who does decorating of the hall – so my request is warm (not white)  creams w touches of gold, and natural shades of brown. I was trying to be EASY/non demanding so as to avoid stress. I’ve accepted I am the most un crafty person so no DIY. I completely lack a scheme don’t i?

Post # 14
45 posts
Newbee

Going with general fall colors: burgundy, gold, burnt orange and creme!

Post # 15
194 posts
Blushing bee

@valeried316:  our colors are dark grey, dark red, some navy hints and bright orange. These are the dresses but they look darker than this grey.

Post # 16
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@dv3849:  Love this! Looking for something similar for my bridemaids. Will this be a original design or do they already carry this style?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors