• Wedding: June 2014

I like the second and third dresses! 

Here’s my ceremony dress, Ella Rosa, $400

and my reception dress, $100!

Post # 3
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Mine was Mori lee 6763 poetic lace. It was gorgeous, got compliments all day! With taxes it came to just over $700.

Post # 5
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

I say definitely the second dress! It seems to me to be something much more versatile that you can make look more ‘luxe’ quite easily. 🙂  Not to say that the others aren’t pretty though; I just think the second gives you more freedom to play around with different looks!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  blondie_ems. Reason: edited for clarity!
Post # 7
884 posts
Busy bee

MrsN14:  where did you get that reception dress? My wedding dress is a sample I purchased for $131. I’d live a fun reception dress! 

Post # 8
3280 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Mrs.Z.:  I bought it pre-owned locally. I don’t think it was much more than that originally though. There are tons and tons of facebook sites where people buy/sell dresses. I know you have to be careful with those but I bought and sold all my wedding stuff on them. 

Post # 9
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

chaibella:  I got two dresses for $25 each at a major clearance bridal sale!

The first is an A-line in a super light blush (you can only tell its blush if there is white behind it. .. otherwise it looks white).  The other is an ivory ballgown with blush rosettes all over it (but its hard to see in the picture). It needs to be taken in at the top.

I am wearing the same belt on both dresses… it was free (came with one of the dresses)! The ballgown is for the ceremony and A-line for the reception.

Post # 10
43 posts
Newbee

I got my dress before we were even engaged. LOL Mainly because I knew what I wanted and knew it would not be available come the real time to shop for it. I got it on sale at Davids Bridal for $400!! The belt was an extra $100 and totally worth it.

For you – I love option #2!!! gorgeous….

Post # 11
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

chaibella:  I love the first and second dresses you found! Let us know which dress you choose?

Post # 13
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

MrsN14:  where did you get that reception dress!!? it’s absolutley beautiful!

Post # 14
2638 posts
Sugar bee

Every single dress you have posted is beautiful.  Pick the one you thnik will compliment your figure the most and you can’t go wrong.

Post # 15
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I love my dress, $550 from Davids Bridal

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors