Show me: your e-rings that are $500 and under!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
812 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013 - Mansion House at the MD Zoo

I don’t have a picture on this computer, but I have an uncut diamond from Artifactum designs on Etsy. It cost ~$200 but has the finger coverage (mm size? width? anyway) of a .8-1 carat stone. And it’s unique and neat and exactly what I wanted.

Check etsy. There’s a ton of neat (and traditional-looking) stuff on there.

Post # 3
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Check out for great rings at very reasonable prices with a huge selection.  When I say reasonable, I mean like 50% less than going to a jewelry store.

I chose not to have an e-ring, but our wedding bands are being purchased from this site.

Post # 5
2894 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

swonderful:  here’s my stand-in. It’s a platinum bezel with .17 / .18ct diamond (I forget the stats but it’s been posted before)

the diamond was $105 and the setting was $365. Erin was awesome to work with and I’d work with her again!!

Post # 7
489 posts
Helper bee

swonderful:  Here are my $500 and under rings (each)! I just got the bottom one as an early anniversary present and so now I wear the top one as a right hand ring. 

Here is a better representation of my new ring…not too shabby for a pre-loved, budget ring! 

Post # 9
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Well i think mines original price was around 1700 then it was on sale big time that week then he had a discount voucher and on top if that they took off another Hefty percent off for opening a card with them i dont know the final final price but was right aroud 500 … I like you did not want anything larget regardless of money … I wanted something flatter so i would not catch it on things and i would happy with my entire life not just to compete with other brides in their20s rings in my area and get annoyed with it after a few years 

Post # 11
489 posts
Helper bee

swonderful:  Exactly! The craftsmanship is superb. I took them to my jeweler to check for loose stones/check prongs and they were so impressed with the quality and the stones (both are old european cut diamonds). They urged me to get them appraised ASAP because they are worth much more than what we paid for them. 

Post # 14
489 posts
Helper bee

bitsybee:  Your ring is great too! I love bezel setting!! 

I live next to a lot of vintage shops (3 within a one mile radius) and pawn shops. I go all the time looking for treasures 🙂 They are always willing to go down in price, especially vintage pieces (I think it’s because they don’t sell as well as some of the more trendier/modern pieces). Then I take them to my regular jeweler to make sure they are the real deal, get sized, etc. 

Post # 15
2425 posts
Buzzing bee

Mine preown rings $40 bucks on eBay real diamonds 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors