(Closed) Show me your table numbers that are under $150….

posted 5 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
155 posts
Blushing bee

Have you checked the dollar store, Ikea, or second hand shops for picture frames?  You could spray paint them to get them gold.

Post # 4
10289 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Have you thought about using the Ikea tolsby frames and spray painting them gold? That’s what we did. The frames are only $.99 each so you can definitely accomplish the look you’re going for for well below budget.

These were our table numbers but you could do just about anything. The frames doubled as our menus since they’re double sided…

Post # 5
3183 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

My sister made these for me . . . . We had 15 of them and I spent under $50.

Post # 6
2694 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Dollar store frames for $1 will put you way under budget.  I decided to not go this route though…. and my table numbers ended up not costing me a dime 🙂

They are really simple DIY (just didn’t want to put $$ into somethng that would end up in the trash by the end of the night). I am having 20 tables.

Post # 7
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@UpstateCait:  I love your frames esp with the old ninentendo Mario references! Can you tell me what your sprayed your frames with? I bought the frames recently at Ikea but I’m having trouble finding a good spray paint. I’m looking for a gold color but something not glittery and explosive and yours seem perfect.

The topic ‘Show me your table numbers that are under $150….’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors