Side ponytail & veil?

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I would probably attach it still centered and place it at the top of your head, basically where your hair starts going back instead of sweeped to the side.  I think that will still look good even though your side-poneytail will be showing out the side of the veil.

Post # 4
2867 posts
Sugar bee

I think at the top of your head would look best.  My 2nd choice would be in the back under your hair.

Post # 5
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

in the center of the back of your head, like a normal veil- anything else will look odd.

Post # 6
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Looks like you’ve got 3 completely different answers! That means it could possibly work any way. Try it out at your hairdresser trial and take lots of photos. Ask your hairdresser’s advice too.

Veil placement can often depend on your face shape, e.g. if you’ve got a long face, wearing it high so it falls down the side of your face can make your face look too long, but if you’ve got a rounder face it can work well. If it’s low and underneath your hair then it’ll suit any face shape as it won’t be held up against your face at all.

Post # 7
990 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am doing my hair like Eva’s and just putting my veil at the middle of my head

[attachment=1050157,130207] [attachment=1050157,130208]

Post # 8
381 posts
Helper bee

Haha, a side veil would be so ridiculous.  I like snuggly’s suggestion of testing placements with your hair trial. 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors